Fancy dress party - all invited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Sals you'll be way too overdressed, why dont you borrow my ghandi loin cloth and ill borrow your shrek suit yuor family will never recognize you:eek:

Not sure if I want them to see that much of me, TBH! :lol:

Just a thought ...... :lol: i mean look at jodie marsh she wears a belt on the top would that not make you feel better sals
xxx

Just a thought ...... :lol: i mean look at jodie marsh she wears a belt on the top would that not make you feel better sals
xxx

There's a bit more of me, though!:green:It would have to be a big belt.

There's a bit more of me, though!:green:It would have to be a big belt.

pmsl .......

im off to try and find you a BIG ONE XX

Cher-174x432-50.098kb-media-369-media-0232.jpg

Can I wear this??

:lol::lol::lol:
Course you can - bit understated though !!!

ME M E ME!!!!!

can I come.... I can dust of my best outfit and polish my chopper.. (uuummmm sounds a bit wrong:lol::lol:) I mean my queen outfit... I only wear it at christmas:cry::cry: to many people look at me funny any other time:eek:
Sorry luv people look at you funny anyway:green: but I'd love you to get your Queeny outfit on, I always think of you with an axe:lol::lol:

Right , I'm in my sunshine outfit, a glass of champagne in my hand, the Jacuzzi is bubbling - where are you all:cry:

I got my drink.............................:green:

food_04.jpg

Right - I am back from flogging my guts out at the salon - so wheres the champers then?

I'm here with me beer and snacks lol, got me beer outfit on and one hand of nails done especially for tonight (in gallery)

Right , I'm in my sunshine outfit, a glass of champagne in my hand, the Jacuzzi is bubbling - where are you all:cry:

Sorry I'm cream crackered, you're gonna have to stop doing these on a Friday night, I can't keep up anymore ... not used to this working for a living lark!!! Please don't throw me in the pond for being a lightweight!

Can i bring some friends..............................?:green:

chippendales_body_470x152.jpg

Where is this wine waiter! Dying of thirst here!

I got my drink.............................:green:

food_04.jpg
Hope its good and strong !!

Right - I am back from flogging my guts out at the salon - so wheres the champers then?
Champagne is served Ma'am

I'm here with me beer and snacks lol, got me beer outfit on and one hand of nails done especially for tonight (in gallery)
You have done us proud - who does your nails, anyone we know ??

Sorry I'm cream crackered, you're gonna have to stop doing these on a Friday night, I can't keep up anymore ... not used to this working for a living lark!!! Please don't throw me in the pond for being a lightweight!
OK just this once. My next party will be on a Saturday, if himself will release me - if you know what I mean:o:o:o

You have done us proud - who does your nails, anyone we know ??

Hmmmm, I did them myself lmao. Dont know what I was thinking when I picked the colours but its summer so wth.

Cheers beers all round, they are sat in an icebucket by the door, Njoy

Can i bring some friends..............................?:green:

chippendales_body_470x152.jpg
Err yes, yes and yes:lol::lol::lol:

Where is this wine waiter! Dying of thirst here!
Your wish is my command - champagne Ma'am

Hmmmm, I did them myself lmao. Dont know what I was thinking when I picked the colours but its summer so wth.

Cheers beers all round, they are sat in an icebucket by the door, Njoy
Great can you do my nails and pour me a beer as well ???

I have all my tackle out now to do ya nails hun, shall i start with your non drinking hand being as that drink is welded to the other one?????

I have all my tackle out now to do ya nails hun, shall i start with your non drinking hand being as that drink is welded to the other one?????
Trouble is I've got a drink in one hand, ciggie in the other and Pierce Brosnan feeding me snacks in between - can you find someone fit to hold me frink and fag !!:green::green::green:

Trouble is I've got a drink in one hand, ciggie in the other and Pierce Brosnan feeding me snacks in between - can you find someone fit to hold me frink and fag !!:green::green::green:

Oooh, Pierce Brosnan - watch out Adele I'm coming over!!:lol::lol:

just found this guy hanging around outside, he said he will be only to happy to feed u snacks all night in return of a small favour.......

Attachments

• fit man.jpg
    fit man.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Back