Fancy dress party - all invited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found a few gate crashers

funny-pets-halloween-costumes-dogs-dressed-up-in-fast-food-outfits.jpg

Knock Knock! hope I am not too late.

Now if any of you have just watched BB, it is so spooky, my outfit is the same as Shanessa (was that her name :lol:) and I can tell you at 6 months gone I am looking pretty HOT!

You can keep your men, you can keep your booze, but SHOW ME THE FOOD!!!!
Okay, alright I'll nip to the banqueting hall and get you some sausage rolls and a pavlova:lol:

There ya go, some snacks for ya hun
Yum Yum:lol:

just leave enough for me lol
No no no

Right am her :) Nice one Lelli - avoided the tree then ?

Witches%2009052%20Sexy%20Witch.jpg

Right, I am here at last, god I was accosted by a lovely looking man in a loincloth outside, he couldn't get my cork out my outfit :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I need a drink............................................anyone got any champers?
I've only got 10 cases left - enough ???

Hope are these yours too ????
dos-halloween.jpg

Hope are these yours too ????
dos-halloween.jpg

Excuse me, did you not see the quality of my childrens costumes, do you think I would dress my children in Sheets.....LOL!!!

Excuse me, did you not see the quality of my childrens costumes, do you think I would dress my children in Sheets.....LOL!!!

These must be rachs then lol

10 cases is that all Adele? At this rate I'll be drinking out of your trout pond!!!!!!!!

Anyhoo, I have brought my fella with me, hope that's ok....... in fact he is reason I am late :eek::eek::eek:

Here he is..................(sorry Rach)

Oh poo I wanted the pic to come up!

Adele just be aware that Fi has a very large magic glass that keeps refilling so hide that drink quick.:eek:

10 cases is that all Adele? At this rate I'll be drinking out of your trout pond!!!!!!!!

Anyhoo, I have brought my fella with me, hope that's ok....... in fact he is reason I am late :eek::eek::eek:

Here he is..................(sorry Rach)

Oh poo I wanted the pic to come up!

Where is the open mouth, slack jawed, totally in shock emotes!!!!!

francesXXX, that is MINE, all MINE. :irked:

Where is the open mouth, slack jawed, totally in shock emotes!!!!!

francesXXX, that is MINE, all MINE. :irked:

OK OK, done with him anyway, here's my new date.....................

Adele just be aware that Fi has a very large magic glass that keeps refilling so hide that drink quick.:eek:
I can't hide it - I've drunk it, am about to fall over, got to crawl to my basket ( I know my place) G'night all:lol::lol::lol:

easynight.jpg

Got to go now.:cry:

Thanks for a fantastic party!!:hug::hug:

OMG I missed the party :o Sorry Adele xxx

We went out on the spur of the moment... we had a good night though :D

<< staggers through Adele's house, soaking wet and covered in trout after falling in the pond >>

wake me up in the morning:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Anyone fancy a chocolate?
76_large.jpg

yayyyyyyy I knew If I turned up late enough there would be coffee creme's left over wooohooooo...
Oh and my appologies but what will this rubbish weather I had to get changed ...

Latest posts

Back