Fast cure lash adhesive question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinxy501

Reaction score
I have read somewhere on the internet that the faster the eyelash adhesive for individual lash extensions cures the more solvents it contains consiquently the more brittle the natural eyelash becomes.
Can anybody shed some light on this as to wheather or not it is true?
Thanks x

I have noticed with some fast adhesives that the lashes seem crispier, but certainly not all. You do tend to find more fume with the faster adhesives, thats for sure xx

thanks sassy,
i've having a go with flexi lash but i dont know if its gonna be fast enuf drying for me, its gonna be great for sensitive clients but i did my mum today and her lashes point straight down like a camel and i had to hold the lash for what seemed like ages before i could let it go and i got quite a lot of stickys, it felt like i was doing a lot of faffing about, i'm gonna stick with it a while thou on my models and see what their returns are like x

I agree with Cabinkel....every glue formulation is different and there might be some that get brittle but generally you should try and find an adhesive that remains flexible throughout to ensure that the extensions last longer.

Latest posts

Back