FAST Hair Shampoo and Conditioner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dancing_Queen88

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have just bought the above and am quite sceptical about it! Does it actually work (i.e. make your hair grow longer faster)?

Should I "work" the conditioner into my scalp? My hair tends to become greasy after two days of washing.

Thanks!

Hi, i have been useing fast for about 3months now, and it really is working for me! my hair is a lot stronger and it has grown quite a bit.

for the last 2 years my hair didnt grow at all! girls on here recommended fast to me and like i said my hair has grown and is growing.

i put the conditioner all over, but if you suffer with really greasy hair you should apply from the ears down. but i would try doing all over frist as i dont think the conditioner is overly rich.

hth

Danielle x

Last edited:
Ooh where do i get it?

is it jus for thinning hair or is it for any hair texture and density?

where do you get this fast shampoo and conditioner as its sounds fab.x

Wow this sounds like some mircle shampoo!
How could i not have heard about this?
Where do you find this stuff?

I'm SO interested in this! Just googled it, £19.99 for a bottle of shampoo and conditioner. I'd like to hear some more testimonials first though. Sounds good...a little tooo good... Can it be true?

Hi Guys 28 years hairdressing experience talking here!
Hair grows at about 1/2 an inch per month give or take a few microns...end of story. Nothing can make hair grow much "fast"er than this and any effect would be so slight that it would not be noticed. I have never seen this product in a salon, wholesaler or any hairdressing trade show, maybe a gimmick, still you never know until they have your money!!.
I would advise head massage morning and night and a shampoo that meticulously cleanses the scalp environment.
There is a shampoo that keep hair in the growing phase longer, this is done with intense cleansing and vasodilation..(incresing the blood flow to the scalp) This will mean thicker healthier hair.

Latest posts

Back