Favorite Shellac colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinxy501

Reaction score
Come on girls which is your favorite colour/ and have you tried to mix any of the colours?
i'm picking up shellac tommorow cant wait!

My favourite is Fedora, love it :green:

There are lots of pics and colour layering ideas in the Salon Geek - Shellac Lovers Group.

Come on girls which is your favorite colour/ and have you tried to mix any of the colours?
i'm picking up shellac tommorow cant wait!

So glad to hear you are excited about Shellac, it's sooo worth getting excited about!!!

Personal fav Shellac Colour is Wildfire. <3 Can't get past it, perfect for my skin tone, tanned or not. :D

My hottest custom Shellac Colours are:

Fedora + Red Baroness = Rich frosted cherry-mauve, à la 'Spike'

Tropix + Hot Chillies = Warm Frosted Coral Heaven :)
Some older clients adore the colour of Tropix, but feel the luminous Creme finnish is too young for them (silly billy's!) Laying down Tropix as your first Colour layer, followed by Hot Chillies as your second, gives you the warmth and brightness of Tropix with the more flattering texture of a Frosted colour.

Red Baroness + Wildfire = Deep Creme Red - perfect for clients who want a darker red than Wildfire, but Creme - without the frosting.

IMO the best person to ask about custom Shellac Colours is Holly Schippers, FingerNailFixer on the site. She knows her stuff - big time!

Good luck Shellac'ing! Can't wait to hear how you get on!!

Tropix -on its own!!

Red Baroness is my fave. I think it would be great if they did the Color & Effect stuff like they did with the polish.

Red Baroness is my fave. I think it would be great if they did the Color & Effect stuff like they did with the polish.
I think you can count on it in the future.

I haven't got my Fedora yet, as it was out of stock, but that will be my favourite, and probably a salon favourite too. I am not a pink person but my current favourite is rosebud, which I have had on since Thursday (no chips or dings, and minimal wearing to the edges. Thats with a busy end of week, garden, kids party, the works!) Its lush. x x

Ive found that Strawberry Smoothie is a popular colour. Personally I love tropix. Ive been buying colours as and when I can afford it. Have just got Fedora, Tutti Frutti and Rose Bud so can't wait to try them out. I really need to get a red but cannot decide which 1 to start with, any advice?:confused:

Ive found that Strawberry Smoothie is a popular colour. Personally I love tropix. Ive been buying colours as and when I can afford it. Have just got Fedora, Tutti Frutti and Rose Bud so can't wait to try them out. I really need to get a red but cannot decide which 1 to start with, any advice?:confused:

Wildfire ... The reddest red!

Wilfire is my all time favourite and I'm wearing it at the moment.

In the salon, most clients want french and I love Negligee and Beau and it really depends on the client as to which one I go for... Negligee is gorgeous but can look a little blue/purple on some skin tones, so for a warmer pink I go for Beau.

Then for the toes I find the most popular one is tuitti fruitti ... everyone loves it!!

It's really hard to pick just a few colours with shellac as I love them all and it really depends on my mood... so I think it's a good job that I have them all!! :lol:

Love Fedora and Hot Chillis. :)

I love love love rose bud,hot pop pink and tropix. Its so hard to choose though and my new clients always struggle when it comes to picking a colour :Love::Love:

I've had rosebud on since I got shellac! (recently) I've had 4 clients love it and have it! Lots of fans of tropix too! I'm going to put wildfire on as soon as I can justify changing the colour! It still looks great! I don't know what to do with my evenings now I don't have to paint my nails every day! Lol

I love Rock Royalty! Wearing Iced Capuccino and Romantique atm which gives a lovely warm nude :)

I love, love, love Hollywood & Fedora :)
I've got 2x Cocoa 1x Romantique on at the min which makes a gorgeous nude!

Latest posts

Back