Favourite wax heaters?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WinkOfPink

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I was just wondering which wax heaters you all use?

I've been looking at the Hive Digital heaters, the 1000c and Duo, but I was advised not to get the Duo incase one side broke?
Do you prefer the digital over the analogue?
Also, do you use 2 heaters, one for warm and one for hot wax?

x

I have 2 Deo digital heaters, one for warm wax and one for non strip. I like them because you can plug them into timers x

I have 3 Hive digital heaters on the go, hot wax in 2 of them and strip in 1.

I wish I'd have got the Deo heaters though as they work on a timer. As it is I leave my heaters on overnight (work from home).

I have 3 Hive digital heaters on the go, hot wax in 2 of them and strip in 1.

I wish I'd have got the Deo heaters though as they work on a timer. As it is I leave my heaters on overnight (work from home).

You could plug them into one of those timer plugs (the ones you use for security at home so lights come on making it look like someone is home). This means that you can decide when it will come on ready for you to use & you won't have to leave it in all night.
Have included a pic in case I am twittering and not explaining properly what I mean! [emoji23]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462606439.650184.jpg

You could plug them into one of those timer plugs (the ones you use for security at home so lights come on making it look like someone is home). This means that you can decide when it will come on ready for you to use & you won't have to leave it in all night.
Have included a pic in case I am twittering and not explaining properly what I mean! [emoji23]View attachment 196970

They don't work with the hive heaters, it's hard to explain but as well as flicking the 'on' switch you then have to set the temperature using a separate button before it will start up - there's absolutely no way of getting the heater to work on a timer.

But thanks anyway.

They don't work with the hive heaters, it's hard to explain but as well as flicking the 'on' switch you then have to set the temperature using a separate button before it will start up - there's absolutely no way of getting the heater to work on a timer.

But thanks anyway.

Ahh ok I wasn't aware of that with a hive heater as mine isn't a hive. X

I have a deo digital heater too x

I've got 4 Hive digitals and like them but I also leave mine on 24 hours a day during the week because not being able to use a timer is a pain. They need to make one with a built in timer.

I have 2 hive digital heaters and 1 hive analogue one, I have the analogue one on a timer and switch the buckets over when I come in.

I find the digital heaters great for staying at a constant heat, the analogue ones seem to get hotter as the day goes on but handy that you can stick it on a timer :)

Latest posts

Back