Feathers in gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow they are amazing!

V and Lolly - post on way to yuo both xxx
YIPEEE! but you forgot to send me YOUR address :)

Love the pics Victoria.. they're really fab!!

We'll all be looking forward to more pics when you get the pheasant feathers!:)
Thanks doll! Cant wait to try them!

Hi! Dare on it! Its easy! The same you would work with any other design.

here is mine:

Nails by Irena N's Photos - Nail Enhancements | Facebook

Ohhh I like that idea... that gives me a whole other direction to go in when I try the new ones..
ohh getting excited already!
LOVELY work!

Oh my God, they're gorgeous... where did you get the feathers?

LOL I love the way you say it's so easy, but you have hand painted art on them to make them really stand out... I'm sure you're being very modest and it's not THAT easy!

i sell those type of feathers.
they look lovely in that set dont they.

Oh my God, they're gorgeous... where did you get the feathers?

LOL I love the way you say it's so easy, but you have hand painted art on them to make them really stand out... I'm sure you're being very modest and it's not THAT easy!

Well, i got mine from everywhere. I buy them not only at nail design stores, but everywhere i see them! Many different kind of feather selling at hobby shops, sewing shops and exc.
Some my friends have parrots:D Sometimes i get them from Zoo shops or even from ZOO parks (sometimes you can find them around cages with birds):D Some i found in forest...some bird left them there:))

About painted art on them- i think they would look great without art too. I think best in particularly this work is color compatibility between feather color and backgraund. Also nice looks gold pigment powder what i blanded in middle of each nail. You could use some elegant black stripes instead drawing and some swarowsky crystals:)

p.s. sorry for bad english:)) Hope its helped anyways

Well, i got mine from everywhere. I buy them not only at nail design stores, but everywhere i see them! Many different kind of feather selling at hobby shops, sewing shops and exc.
Some my friends have parrots:D Sometimes i get them from Zoo shops or even from ZOO parks (sometimes you can find them around cages with birds):D Some i found in forest...some bird left them there:))

About painted art on them- i think they would look great without art too. I think best in particularly this work is color compatibility between feather color and backgraund. Also nice looks gold pigment powder what i blanded in middle of each nail. You could use some elegant black stripes instead drawing and some swarowsky crystals:)

p.s. sorry for bad english:)) Hope its helped anyways

Bad English?... your English is perfect and thank you so much for all of that info.

I really need to start thinking outside the box, like you do and go and use my imagination.

Your work is top class... really lovely!!

Irena N - what amazing nails you do, what an inspiration.x

OMG!!

Irena N, I just looked through all your nails on FB and you do amazing work.

You are a very talented lady and I can see you will always having a booming business.

Oh, its not that easy, im new in UK... But thank you everyone! Your compliments makes me feel good:o
About "out of the box thinking"- just read topic about pedicure bowl...dont wanna anyone think im criticize, but i never bought any expensive bowl in any speacial salon shop. Probably if you own salon, then its make sense to buy pedicure bowl for 140 pounds. I just found mine in int. design shop, it's big fruit bowl. Cost me 24 pounds. When i been in Istanbul, visited spice bazar. From there i brought many different kind of natural tea. I put them in warm water, jasmine and rose blooms smell and looks so nice!:))

Just for more inspiration!

Wwowww Lolly they look fab xxx

Silly question, but how does the gel not crack? We were told on the sallys course not to put things in gel or l&p as it cracks, not the greatest course I know but I thought that was for every brand?

Silly question, but how does the gel not crack? We were told on the sallys course not to put things in gel or l&p as it cracks, not the greatest course I know but I thought that was for every brand?

Well to be honest I don't know but it maybe cause of the amount of gel used is thicker compared to the feather.

I used a base gel layer, cured, clear gel put the feather in n stick down, cured, another layer of clear, cure, check apex etc n add more gel, cure then buff if needed ..

Ive had them on for over a week n had no troubles..

thats just nonsense, people embed things all the time.

Well, They look fab I wish I could do nails like that!

Latest posts

Back