Feel like throwing the towel in

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that does sound likea great idea how much did it cost you to do that?xx

Think it was about 50 quid :)

The chipboard is cheap - think you can get a big sheet of it for less than a tenner (plasterboard is even cheaper) - then it was a matter of buying the wooden battens and a load of screws.

You'll need tools like a drill, electric screwdriver, jigsaw, etc though.

The work itself took me a few nights in the evenings after work to do. Was back in the summer of 2006. Then it took me until last year to paint the inside of the cupboard ;)

Think it was about 50 quid :)

The chipboard is cheap - think you can get a big sheet of it for less than a tenner (plasterboard is even cheaper) - then it was a matter of buying the wooden battens and a load of screws.

You'll need tools like a drill, electric screwdriver, jigsaw, etc though.

The work itself took me a few nights in the evenings after work to do. Was back in the summer of 2006. Then it took me until last year to paint the inside of the cupboard ;)

Thats pretty cheap - although the only tools i have is an orangewood stick and a cuticle pusher :lol: will have to see if my brother in law has the proper tools to do this
xx

Just one other thought to add....you could get one of those portable fires that you stick a little gas bottle in the back....they kick out some serious heat! x

What i need in garage is:

A new door as the current one has a gap in it and it lets in a draft
Need the walls plastered or Mdf board up and a new lick of paint
A radiator installed
and the rest of the garage (which my mum agreed to now give me)

Just a thought, is there a college local to you that does plumbing/carpentry courses? Maybe you could get one of the nearly qualified people to do the work cheaper? Kind of like people coming to the college salon for treatments at half the price of city centre salons.

Latest posts

Back