Feeling a little down!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Defiently going to try it! And yes i totally agree, i work full time 9-5 so I will be working out of normal hours also! :)
Thankyou! :)

Hi all,
I've just set up my own business and it's slowly beginning to pay off! Networking is a brilliant way to go, there are so many ladies & Gents who just don't have the time to go to a salon etc in a working hours, so I work out of normal hours which suits me fine, and I'm a mother too! So don't despair it can work.... :) x

loulou where did you go to network and how did you find?xx

Hi Souz, I found out about networking in my local newspaper, The Chichester Observer, I'm a member of ' Mumpreneurs' it's a networking group for busy ladies...have a look on line for the nearest networking meeting to you xx

thanks lynne and loulou xx

Iv had a look on the above sites and none of them seem to happen close to where I live :-( x

It's really not rocket science.
All you do is type women's business networking and your town name into google...

It's really not rocket science.
All you do is type women's business networking and your town name into google...
I just checked out the ones you had posted that all :) thankyou.

Latest posts

Back