Feeling deflated

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kari123

Reaction score
I am fairly new to tanning and have only done 5-6 away from my college training but my tans are never perfect and I feel like I shouldnt even bother anymore. I apply barrier cream to hands, feet, elbows and knees like I was taught. And used a tan removal wipe for the palms of the hands just in case. However I did a tan on my sister in law last night and went to see her this morning to see how tan came out. She said she was pleased but I was far from (I'm very self critical) the crease where the foot bends up was very dark looking and shins looked not dark enough the rest was fine. She also had orange finger tips which I think she most of touched the tan at some point as was thorough in making sure hands were tan free. A neighbour saw it and said it looked she looked lovely and glowing and she wants to book in for a tan but I'm Now worried as she's very pale. Any ideas how I could improve and what I could of done wrong? Thanks

What tan are you using? As sometimes different types of tans can come out streaky or darker in places. I love the St. Tropez three hour express mist I always feel this leaves an even tan! Great for pale skin tones and its not to harsh.
Also the adjustment of you spray tan gun make sure it is spraying at a pace you can handle (not to fast/ not to slow) I like to test this on a Piece of tissue paper before I spray. Don't give up keep practicing you will get there in the end, All things take time as they say Rome wasn't built in a day! X x

I used the Suntana Chocolate X not keen on it but the girls I've sprayed love the colour. I also have Sienna X which I will use next see if it happens again xx yer I test on paper first but I think a lot of the prob is my setting my gun up and like you said having it on right settings but when I did course they never showed us how to set up a gun so I've gone in blind and just set it up as best as I can X I just want to be able to do a tan perfect and be happy with it I guess more practise and need to sort out confidence

Latest posts

Back