Feeling like a big fat...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi everyone.
joined slimming world last wed,
have stayed within plan and the "syns"/ treats range so far. but need to up my fruit &veg intake. all will be revealed wednesday. lol xxx

I'm trying spinning for the first time tomorrow followed by CX works. Muddy be dedicated to be at gym for 8am on a Sunday!!!
On the plus I just tried dress on and is already a bit less snug so am doing something right ;) not ready to try my skinny jeans out yet

I'm trying spinning for the first time tomorrow followed by CX works. Muddy be dedicated to be at gym for 8am on a Sunday!!!
On the plus I just tried dress on and is already a bit less snug so am doing something right ;) not ready to try my skinny jeans out yet

Ooh good luck. Spinning is great but it hurts.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I must be crazy! At gym waiting for spinning to start at 8am on a SUNDAY!

I must be crazy! At gym waiting for spinning to start at 8am on a SUNDAY!

Let me know how you find it. I always wanted to try a spinning class but I don't think I could keep up with some of the other people. It looks like a good workout though.

I have the older davina 3 30 mins and love it!

I found last year when I used it over a few months combined with a good diet the changes in my body were amazing

I started back to it on Monday and did the kickboxing session which is brilliant you feel like such a warrior woman lol

I tend to us them when I cant get outside to exercise or I feel my body needs a bit of a shake up or I have a lot of extra energy

I have to be careful what time of the day I use them as they leave me so high after

Hi there and well done on getting to grips with the Christmas excesses so promptly! :lol: Overall, I think I probably prefer doing dvds at home over attending gym sessions. You can do what you want when you want, as long as you're able to discipline yourself to regular sessions! It is also a lot cheaper, once you've bought your dvds! Apart from walking, I'm not an outdoor exerciser, as I couldn't sustain running to save my life! :lol:

Having tried a range of popular dvds, I definitely prefer Davina and her two trainers overall. I mix and match her dvds all the time to keep it interesting. I also recommend the '60 Second Promise' and another lesser known one entitled 'Strong Body Fit Body' for improving strength, endurance and general toning with weights.

I also find that it's best if I do my workouts earlier in the day as, if I leave it to the evening, it gets everything racing when I'm trying to wind down for bed. Difficult for a lot to fit it in then, though, I do appreciate.

Yes, high intensity interval training has been around for a long time, but it's my first real dabble with it. Harder work, but the rewards are greater in less time. Has to be worth a try! :lol:

I found spinning too easy!! CX works is a killer though lol..
May nip into town if my bank balance allows it and treat myself to the Davina DVD :)

Definitely get 'Davina Intense', her newest dvd, as a starting point. If you go flat out, believe me, you won't find that one too easy - you will be pouring buckets and gasping for air! Just remember to keep on the move and jig about when they have their very necessary pitstop 'Breathers' and you'll be fine. One of her trainers, Jackie, always demonstrates the easier workout alongside the other two - so there's always an option whilst you're building yourself up for the real onslaught! :lol:

I like and use all her dvds, but would also say go for 'Ultimate Target' and 'Davina Fit' as second choices when you can, as back up for variety. Some reviewers complain they find her irritating etc and they get fed up with the same dialogue/music. What can you expect from a flippin' dvd! :eek: If you are working hard, you don't have time to concentrate on anything other than the exercise. Works for me and my HRM testifies to a really good calorie burn that gets your heart rate soaring and those muscles well and truly worked. :lol:

2nd day of Cambridge diet, and I'm actually not hungry so so far so good. I brought new scales today and I'm 7pound lighter than the gym scales and 7 pound lighter than the Cambridge consultants scales. So not sure which ones right. X there brand new £30 scales

2nd day of Cambridge diet, and I'm actually not hungry so so far so good. I brought new scales today and I'm 7pound lighter than the gym scales and 7 pound lighter than the Cambridge consultants scales. So not sure which ones right. X there brand new £30 scales

My friend is a consultant and swear bys it but she is constantly 7lb off 10lb on with in a couple if weeks which can't be healthy :-(

7 pounds is a big differents ,are you using them in carpet :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I think I might have to get some of the Davina DVDs. I was doing 30 say shred but I injured my knee and I find it a bit hard on my knee sometimes having to be on the floor so much.

Major binge. Think because I'm over tired :( going bed so I don't eat even more. Back to it tomorrow

H yes I was using on carpet iv just put them on the bathroom floor and its only 2 pound different so I must of lost 2 pound not bad in two days. X

H yes I was using on carpet iv just put them on the bathroom floor and its only 2 pound different so I must of lost 2 pound not bad in two days. X

Thats better ,the carpet will take some of your weight :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Well tomorrow I am really going for it I am in the process of finishing off last of the chocs and stella so as of tomorrow I will be 100%!!

Was good last week but raced this morning so having a treat now lol but just signed up for a half marathon so I have to give 100% commitment as of tomorrow!! :D

ahhh girls im totally buzzing

just done kickboxing

eating brilliant

and weight droppin down

clothes getting lose

really really delighted

andddd i have an amazing weight loss secret!!!!

anyone wanna know why its getting so easy for me??????? :lol:

just done kickboxing

eating brilliant

and weight droppin down

clothes getting lose

really really delighted

Oooh, go on then! Ummmm - you're sticking to it ie eating right and exercising -and not 'Cheating!' :lol: :hug: x

just done kickboxing

eating brilliant

and weight droppin down

clothes getting lose

really really delighted

Go I then ;)
I can't eat today due to having a filling :( 6-8hours before its set grrrr

I'd like to know why it's getting easy. I could use some help.

Latest posts

Back