Feeling like a big fat...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhh girls im totally buzzing

just done kickboxing

eating brilliant

and weight droppin down

clothes getting lose

really really delighted

andddd i have an amazing weight loss secret!!!!

anyone wanna know why its getting so easy for me??????? :lol:

Because you can see the results???? Makes the dedication worth it??? X

Let me know how you find it. I always wanted to try a spinning class but I don't think I could keep up with some of the other people. It looks like a good workout though.

I'm a spinning instructor & its great....I love teaching spin. When you first start, just go at your own pace, you dont have to keep up with everyone else.
Its a great calorie burner & really improves your fitness.
I'm a personal trainer too so if anyone wants any advice on food or exercise, just give me a shout :)

I'm a spinning instructor & its great....I love teaching spin. When you first start, just go at your own pace, you dont have to keep up with everyone else.
I'm a personal trainer too so if anyone wants any advice on food or exercise, just give me a shout :)

I found it really easy ;) legs are a bit sore today though but think that's more the CX worxs class.
An feeling very sorry for myself today as I'm full of cold, had a filling and just want to binge :(

I found it really easy ;) legs are a bit sore today though but think that's more the CX worxs class.
An feeling very sorry for myself today as I'm full of cold, had a filling and just want to binge :(

If you found it really easy, you need to put more tension on so you work harder....if any exercise feels really easy you need to up the intensity so you get the maximum benefit.
A spin class should never feel easy :)

Try have a bowl of veg soup ( quite filling & low cal) just try not to binge on high cal foods.x

If you found it really easy, you need to put more tension on so you work harder....if any exercise feels really easy you need to up the intensity so you get the maximum benefit.
A spin class should never feel easy :)

Try have a bowl of veg soup ( quite filling & low cal) just try not to binge on high cal foods.x

I've not really eaten anything yet due to fact half my face is numb :(
I started on gear 6 and was at gear 20 on the hill track, was only meant to be on 16 but I was wobbling everywhere so cranked it up

Did anyone see breakfast TV this morning when they did the feature on goal setting? A story was told about a bloke who lost four stone successfully and did this because he started off changing just one thing at a time. He did not do anything drastic with his diet like most of us do when we decide enough is enough when we can't get our jeans done up!

It's food for thought on why most gyms start January crowded and by the end they are back to normal figures again.

ok ladies sorry didnt get chance to get back on here yesterday to tell my secret

so i have been using for a week now......

the Paul McKenna Gastric Band Hypnosis book/cd

its amazing!!!

making me behave naturally like a thin person

im finding i only eat when im hungry, i eat slowly, im totally enjoying the food, i stop when im full

and im losing weight :lol::lol::lol:

i have stopped counting calories and tracking what i eat

but i am still doing my exercise

mentally i feel really really good

like a lot of the pressure and stress has been taken out of it

and for £7 in asda????

hello do i hear a stampede of salon geeks to asda?? lol

ok ladies sorry didnt get chance to get back on here yesterday to tell my secret

its amazing!!!

im finding i only eat when im hungry, i eat slowly, im totally enjoying the food, i stop when im full

and for £7 in asda????

Oooooo I see! My friend used this too and said it was great. I wonder if you can buy it as a download instead of cd? I dont have cd player other than in the car lol

How long do you listen to it each day? What does it involve?

Well done you

Xxx

I have his book i can make you thin, think i will read it as also comes with cd, im not feeling great at the moment and snacking on carbs which is really not good x x

Well I'm having a sick day. First day off work poorly in 4 years. Am going to sit on the sofa watching day time TV all day :(

:-( hope you feel better soon, try not to snack like me yesterday x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Lost 2lb so far . . . more due to Norovirus than anything else I think . . . so still 6lb to lose to hit my target for end of this month.

How are you doing?

Thanks for that. Might just have to sign myself for a spinning class.

its amazing!!!

and for £7 in asda????

Just been to buy this is sainsburys.... £6.49 :) x

Not sure if any of you are on O2 and have the O2 priority moments app as they have an offer of free weight watchers cookbook 'simply enjoy' at W H Smiths..
Not often you get something for nothing.. Oh and they have free de-icer n scraper from halfords too xx

4th day without food and I feel good, sat next to my parter while he ate a yummy 700 calorie cheesy pasta dish and I didn't feel hungry and iv lost 6lb now since Saturday. I have more energy from all the vitamins I think as usually I don't get many as mostly eat junk. So far o good x

I'm having my first veggie day ;) have made the decision to finally bite the bullet and stop eating meat ;) have given up milk too. Not eggs though, provided they are free range ;)

I'm having my first veggie day ;) have made the decision to finally bite the bullet and stop eating meat ;) have given up milk too. Not eggs though, provided they are free range ;)
way to go girl!

Felt like joining in this thread. I'm joining slimming world tomorrow night. So excited!! Xx

Have lost my Christmas gain and another 1.5lbs x :)

Latest posts

Back