Feeling like a big fat...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to eat today! Going to escape to the gym instead ;)

hey all, well girls we've passed the first week mark hows everyone doing?

ive half a stone off yehhh clothes are getiing slightly more comfortable

hey all, well girls we've passed the first week mark hows everyone doing?

ive half a stone off yehhh clothes are getiing slightly more comfortable

Half a stone ... Bloody hell that's fantastic! Im at weight watchers at 10 for my weigh in, I can't go by my scales at home ... Too rubbish :( xx

I'm gonna weight in tomorrow. Haven't weighed myself in a few months and I'm scared to see the number.

I'm not going to be weighing myself every week though, because I end up getting too obsessed. So I'm really just going by how my clothes are fitting and will weigh myself every now and then.

3lb off :) not been perfect with my food but am exercising like a demon ;)

Weighed in. Not as bad as I thought and less than the last time I weighed myself so that's good!

Got a long way to go though.

Signed on the dotted line last night with slimming world....oh my...fruit and yoghurt so far today now planning lunch eggs, beans and mushroom on toast me thinks. The beauty of working from home :)

Fantastic thread,
have 3 stone I would like to lose before June, have booked holiday to Mexico for sister in laws 50th, so this week have done a ton of exercise, been to body balance x2 which I love doing, tried body pump and boxercise for the first time this week, also upped the dog walking as have been talked into doing a half moon walk in may, have to say I flippen well ache everywhere but strangely it feels good, am off to Pilates for the first time today.
hopefully I can keep all this exercise up as I so want to have a go at scuba diving when on holiday but the thought of looking like a whale in a wetsuit has always stopped me from trying it in the past.
Sharon x

2lb off., not bad for first week and no exercise xx 😀😇

Aw your a little diddy like me :) I'm just under 5'2" and now I'm 9st 12lbs I'm 10-12, started out last jan at 12st and a size 16 eeek

I must be a funny shape . . . . I got down to 8st 12.5 almost a year ago and went to a function wearing a size 12 dress (from topshop, don't know if they're generous or skimpy on size) - when I'm 9st 12 I'm still a 14 they're just looser :sad:

I have a meeting with a Cambridge diet consultant today hoping to loose 3 stone by April for a wedding I did it a few years ago and lost loads. Any one else doing it or done it.

P.s I don't need a lecture on health I no it not the healthiest diet to do and I'm happy with that. X

I have lost 5.5lbs on Slimming World and that was my first weigh in!

I have a meeting with a Cambridge diet consultant today hoping to loose 3 stone by April for a wedding I did it a few years ago and lost loads. Any one else doing it or done it.

P.s I don't need a lecture on health I no it not the healthiest diet to do and I'm happy with that. X

Each to their own Chazz we all do what works for us! Good luck x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Amazing weight losses so far I am yet to weigh am toying with doing it later or waiting till next week! On a plus though I'm not feeling so sluggish or as bloated as i was :)

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Well done hun, I am in a munching mood today for carbs not good x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Today wsa my week 1 weigh in and I have only lost 1 pound ,i swear I have the metabolism of a tortoise :'(

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Today wsa my week 1 weigh in and I have only lost 1 pound ,i swear I have the metabolism of a tortoise :'(

May catch up on next weeks weigh in...
2 off for me in this first week but no exercise 'yet' x

May catch up on next weeks weigh in...
2 off for me in this first week but no exercise 'yet' x

I really hope so :-D

In London for anniversary weekend and we walked 15 miles today. Good job too as I weighed myself for the first time in years and am 13 half stone. What a fatty!!!!!! Need to get to 9
Vicki x

Latest posts

Back