Feeling like a big fat...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4th day without food and I feel good, sat next to my parter while he ate a yummy 700 calorie cheesy pasta dish and I didn't feel hungry and iv lost 6lb now since Saturday. I have more energy from all the vitamins I think as usually I don't get many as mostly eat junk. So far o good x

What do you mean you've not eaten for 4 days? :eek:

That can't be healthy at all, in fact it could be dangerous.

I have a horrible feeling it's some sort of cleanse??!

She is doing Cambridge plan I think x

Ah so that's with the shakes and stuff? So we can all relax, she's getting something..... had me worried there for a minute:eek:

If you read my previous post you will see I'm on the Cambridge diet which is a liquid diet perfectly safe. X

She is doing Cambridge plan I think x

Yes I am, its very good I'm not at all hungry and as my previous diet consisted of mostly take always I'm actually getting more nutrition than I have done in years x feel great

I just can't get motivated to do any exercise :(. I have cut down my eating a lot since Christmas and cut out alcohol completely but apart from walking the dogs I don't do much. This time last year I had bought a treadmill (redundant in the dining room) and was running pretty much every night. I lost shed loads of weight and really toned up! I think it may be because I don't think we will be going away this year so there is not the pressure to look good in a bikini. I think that when I eventually start, I won't want to stop....just got to start!! :Scared:

I just can't get motivated to do any exercise :(. I have cut down my eating a lot since Christmas and cut out alcohol completely but apart from walking the dogs I don't do much. This time last year I had bought a treadmill (redundant in the dining room) and was running pretty much every night. I lost shed loads of weight and really toned up! I think it may be because I don't think we will be going away this year so there is not the pressure to look good in a bikini. I think that when I eventually start, I won't want to stop....just got to start!! :Scared:

Always be prepared
You may win the lottery and end up going away, and wearing a bikini xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

well I'm on it finally joined swimming world Nov last year really slow weight loss half stone since :-( but found out that I'm going on 2 weekends away April and may so has given me incentive! ! back at gym doing 5 classes a week so I'm hoping weight drops off! !! here's to hoping! !! lol

I'm a spinning instructor & its great....I love teaching spin. When you first start, just go at your own pace, you dont have to keep up with everyone else.
Its a great calorie burner & really improves your fitness.
I'm a personal trainer too so if anyone wants any advice on food or exercise, just give me a shout :)

ive always been scared of spinning I do combat and pump and body attack but find my body is used to it now need a change so might try it eeeeek did I really say that lol? ?

ive always been scared of spinning I do combat and pump and body attack but find my body is used to it now need a change so might try it eeeeek did I really say that lol? ?

Try it! If you're used to combat and pump I reckon you'll be ok, but it is hard work.

I'm doing pump tonight. Havent been in ages, I'm looking forward to it, but really not looking forward to the sore legs/shoulders/arse that I know I will have tomorrow.

Spinning again tomorrow followed by CX works. Am finally feeling more like myself but have gained a pound :( have booked in for kettleballs Tuesday ;)

Spinning again tomorrow followed by CX works. Am finally feeling more like myself but have gained a pound :( have booked in for kettleballs Tuesday ;)

You're probably building muscle, it weights heavier than fat, but you're leaner :wink2:

I'm down to 10st 6.5 which is another pound or so nearer my 10st target for end of month. Stayed off carbs all day but just gave in to an egg mayo sandwich:rolleyes:

well on Slimming World, wk 1 lost 5.5lb.
this week i'm full of cold and on extra steroids (asthma) and have the munchies, it's a proper test of willpower. lol. weigh in on wednesday. think i need some extra superfree food as i've just discovered syns in benylin is 1.5syns per 2x5ml spoon :-(

Iv lost 9lb in a week now and can notice a difference, feeling rather good with all the vitamins I'm getting I have more energy. X x

You're probably building muscle, it weights heavier than fat, but you're leaner :wink2:

I'm down to 10st 6.5 which is another pound or so nearer my 10st target for end of month. Stayed off carbs all day but just gave in to an egg mayo sandwich:rolleyes:

You are right that muscle weighs more than fat, but a woman who trained really hard would be extremely lucky to gain 3lbs of muscle in a year. Dont be lulled into thinking that all weight gain is muscle just because you are tyraining :)

You are right that muscle weighs more than fat, but a woman who trained really hard would be extremely lucky to gain 3lbs of muscle in a year. Dont be lulled into thinking that all weight gain is muscle just because you are tyraining :)

I actually haven't trained all week so I'm under no illusion that my 1lbweight gain is anything other tgen lard lol

:cry: owww i'm not doing very well, i've had a whole week of binge eating and i'm trying really hard to be good but then i just start to binge and theres no stopping me... boooohooooooo :cry:

:cry: owww i'm not doing very well, i've had a whole week of binge eating and i'm trying really hard to be good but then i just start to binge and theres no stopping me... boooohooooooo :cry:

Are you due on?

Latest posts

Back