Feet & Rubber Gloves!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely I wear my gloves during manicures and pedicures all the way through - (pink nitrile from salon serve / they do white as well) - protects myself and my clients - have never had a complaint - I have severe problems with skin allergies etc and don't want chemicals on my skin. It looks very professional and hygenic.

I've never worn gloves and never will.

I never touch feet or hands that have not been washed and sanitised and I don't think there is any need to wear gloves other than if one has their OWN health issues to take into consideration.

Fortunately I have no medical issues and I do not feel I need to protect myself or other clients more than i do already as I have a good sanitary routine. It has worked for me for 25+ years of handling clients' hands and feet and I'm not about to change now without good sound reasons for doing so.

Unfortunately not everyone is good as you geeg! (most aren't)

eskimonailtech, not to worry, I have a great lady doing pedi for me :green:

Out of curiosity, if a client asked you to wear gloves would you refuse and let that client walk out ?

Really good thread, made me rethink starting to wear gloves for pedicures. Haven't wore them until now, but I think I will start wearing them.

Not even to think about not wearing gloves here-:eek:
the clients would leave instantly with a lot of nasty comments!

i do pedicures, body massage and reflexology and have never worn gloves for any of these, i just make sure that the feet are thoroughly cleansed first

Latest posts

Back