Fellow hairdresser won't use bleach/pre lightener

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just my preference I guess, where I came from I never seen climazon in any salon,only in UK it's been used a lot. But again my experience was not good so I just don't use it and tbh I don't need it either, less heat on hair is better, Expecially bleach and heat is like hell on hair🙉

But you need it to go blonde!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

U don't need heat u need time😉

Yeah but most clients don't have 45 mins to an hour waiting form their colour to process

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah but most clients don't have 45 mins to an hour waiting form their colour to process

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well maybe but I don't care I'll keep them as long as I need, Expecially after needed to sort the mess when they come after visiting another salon and asking to sort them hair, and very often when I ask did they use the heat to lift ur hair the answer is yes. I don't slag what others do I'm just intrested to know why the hair is so damaged, and I don't say it's the only reason but I had quite few like that.But nobody said to me I've no time, if they say that I wouldn't do it at all. Sometimes it takes 5 hours to do good colour but so be it, it's result what's matter to me😀

Loads of people say theres not enough time to me. And i dont think my boss woyld be impressed if i was spending 5 hours on ine client everyday. Lower and slower is not always realistic. And i have to say.... sometimes it just doesnt work!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Loads of people say theres not enough time to me. And i dont think my boss woyld be impressed if i was spending 5 hours on ine client everyday. Lower and slower is not always realistic. And i have to say.... sometimes it just doesnt work!

Just was going to say, probably if u work for smb it's different thing, I got my own salon so I'm my own boss which feels so good😃👍👍👍👏👏

She dose mention it infront of clients and under minds me all the time all my boss says is stick up for your self and Dosnt get involved :/

She dose mention it infront of clients and under minds me all the time all my boss says is stick up for your self and Dosnt get involved :/

Tell them you're considering leaving cos of it.... because if it doesn't change you could be losing clients from this. They dont want to see tension etc x

She refuses to do colour change will only use hoght lift with a tad of bleach so they are left brassy she dosnt even tone or foil refuses to do foil always uses spatular

Wise words from you all think I may need to step forward and say something !!

Does she not get complaints? Is she busy?

You say a plastic cap is a no go with bleach but when we did highlights through the cap yrs ago we always covered it with a plastic cap!! X

You say a plastic cap is a no go with bleach but when we did highlights through the cap yrs ago we always covered it with a plastic cap!! X

It's just making it more susceptible to breakage really

She refuses to do colour change will only use hoght lift with a tad of bleach so they are left brassy she dosnt even tone or foil refuses to do foil always uses spatular

What does she do with the spatula? I know a lot of old school hairdressers who don't foil too

What does she do with the spatula? I know a lot of old school hairdressers who don't foil too

Soon as she hears spatula, kahunas on it

😂 I thought ud say that

All u need to do just a good job, it will always pays off and follow ur gut and everything will be fine😉

Latest posts

Back