films

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady H

Reaction score
Anyone seen any good films lately? Theres not much I can do, being laid up somy entertainment is mainly dvd's - any suggestions?

I watched...In her Shoes.....last week with Toni Collette and Cameron Diaz...it was FAB....a good girly film......I thought it was a bit like Steel Magnolias...but not so sad!!!

I got that out from blockbuster and enjoyed the 1st half, then my cousin turned up and talked all the way through the rest of it. Maybe I will get it back out...

Oh...you must!!

I also watched 'Rumour has it' with Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Costner...and it was quite good.............
or are you more a Vin Deisel type lol??

I like a range of films to be honest. Anything with a decent plot

House of Flying Daggers is good, if you don't mind subtitles.

I like Braveheart, Sixth Sense, Secret Window, The Ninth Gate, Finding Neverland, Pirates of the Caribbean, Sleepy Hollow, (notice I'm a Johnny Depp fan:) ), The Chronicles of Riddick, Gone in 60 Seconds, National Treasure, LoTRs all 3, Practical Magic, Two Weeks Notice. HTH
I can add heaps more if ya want.:)

ooohhhh the terminal is a good film with tom hanks, and saw/saw 2 if you dont mind a bit of gore xxx

ooooh thanks for that, i didnt know chick! x x

The Red Violin ....wonderful film ....personally my fav......has Samuel L Jackson in it ......it is a story about the journey of the violin and the many hands and lives of the people who have held and played it .....excellent !!!........

Latest posts

Back