FINALLY i've booked my course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonjovirock4eva

Reaction score
after months of saving ive finally booked my course! i was going to train with creative but it would have ment time off work for my partner (hes self employed so we'd have had no wages!)
but ive found out that EZflow run courses on an eve and the training centre is 5-10mins away from my home! it starts the day before my birthday! (20th may)
i will prob look at a 1 day conversion course for creative once ive done my initial training at EZflow x im soooo excited i had to tell somebody and everyone i know is at work!!! lol xxxx:hug:

Congratulations hun!
I'm sure you will do well, and keep us up to date with your progress!

Congratulations - best of luck with the course!

Best of luck xxxxxxxx:hug:

woohoooo Laura you go girl, so pleased for you chick xxx

Great stuff hunni, I trained there........do you know who's doing the training??:)

Great stuff hunni, I trained there........do you know who's doing the training??:)
no idea hon x im really looking forward to it though x i cant belive its only up the road! xxxx:hug:

You'll love it, they are a really nice bunch at Red Ten. :)If you need someone to 'practice' on let me know, hate doing my own nails!:irked:

congratulations and gook luck!:hug:

Well done Laura!! I'm sure your gonna do great, Best of luck, Jo.xx:hug:

You'll love it, they are a really nice bunch at Red Ten. :)If you need someone to 'practice' on let me know, hate doing my own nails!:irked:
might just take you up on that lol xxxx:hug:

Well done Laura, I'm so pleased for you :lol:
Keep us posted with pics of your progress.

im really happy for you.please keep us up to date with how its all going.xxx

hey laura...

:hug:congratulations:hug:
and good luck

Latest posts

Back