Finishing gloss for L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystal100

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is there a non-curing finishing gloss (for lasting shine) on the market for L&P?

Hi Crystal

I use Cosmic Light Seal...Its great as a finishing gloss and over nail art or airbrushing.

Vicky xx
crystal100 said:
Does anyone know if there is there a non-curing finishing gloss (for lasting shine) on the market for L&P?

i use uv30 and never yellow sealer, it enhances the brightness of the white and helps protect the acrylic from uvrays, i always put a coat of never yellow sealer on top as its nice and glossy and helps protect the uv30;)

Jess
xox

Hi ya

I use two coats of ONS Acrylic Sealer, just like top coat but gives high shine.

Kind Regards

i used to use this but found it quite 'blue' in daylight...how do you find it? i'd be interested to know as have shed loads left!

crystal100 said:
For me it has to be a great buff with the girlfriend buffer, a glass like shine that lasts for 2 weeks.............
Oil buff with the soft side of the koala and then girlfriend it, with the help of a little scrubfresh applied to the finishing side of the girlfriend buffer.
I use R+ and it doesn't yellow or discolour so I buff, cheap as chips you might say lol............

Just my way of doing it...........

I agree with Ruth and prefer a buffed shine.

I have a friend who insists on clear polish (just ordinary clear polish) on her enhancements. It last from one appointment to the next.

Kx

Hi Ruth

At what point do u use the scrubfresh?

Thanks Vicky x
Nailsinlondon1 said:
For me it has to be a great buff with the girlfriend buffer, a glass like shine that lasts for 2 weeks.............
Oil buff with the soft side of the koala and then girlfriend it, with the help of a little scrubfresh applied to the finishing side of the girlfriend buffer.
I use R+ and it doesn't yellow or discolour so I buff, cheap as chips you might say lol............

Just my way of doing it...........

Hi Vicky

After the oil buff with koala and before the girlfriend. Gives a great finish.

Julie

uv30 by Ez-flow is brill :cool:

Hi Lesley

This uv30, does it need curing?

Also....thanks Geeks for the replies, I'm looking into a couple of the recommendations.

The reason I asked about a long lasting finishing gloss for L&P is because even though I do buff a sheen with Girlfriend a couple of clients who have had a gel finishing gloss on top of acrylic enhancements have asked whether I can do the same. As funds are low, (I'd like to do the Brisa gel course) and do not have a UV gel lamp, wondered whether there was anything similar on the market that gave the same lasting shine without the need of curing.

EZ Flow's UV 30 doesn't need curing, its just called UV because it stops the whites of your permanant french from yellowing with the effects of the sun and enhances the colour.

I also use NSI's airshield top coat over nail art as it sets in 3 minutes and gives a lasting shine and protects the polish for two weeks. Other than that i use EZ Flow's Miracle Shine with the Snow Monkey buffer which buffs the nails to a shine that lasts over two weeks.

Latest posts

Back