First Attempt at IVF!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would update you all as I have so many lovely Pm's.

By time the embrio transfer came around only 2 had survived but they were 2 good ones so both of those were put back, but they were not able to freeze any of the remaining eggs.

Feeling OK so far but it is a long waiting game now for 2 weeks to see if it is successful.

Keeping all fingers crossed and will keep you posted.

x x x

Keeping everything crossed for you, Good Luck xx:hug: xx

Good luck!:hug:

Hi there Theresa!
I am pleased everything is going well for you and I wish you all the luck in the world with having your own family. Take a look at my pic (is it callaed my aviator?! Not sure!) There are 6 children on there and four of them are my Quadruplets! I went through all sorts of fertility treatment for a good few years and finally on my very last attempt it all happened in a very big way! :eek: It was a bit scarey at first being pregnant with that many babies but it all worked out in the end and they are very healthy 19 year olds now. I re married when they were 9 years old and Gary was a widower with 2 children nearly the same age as my quads, infact there is only 17 months between all six of them. So anything is possible and you will definitely cope ok should you end up expecting more than one, believe me! Good luck!
Meggie x

As you already know I've been there twice, and it worked the once.

This is an extremely emotional time for you and it will seem like the longest fortnight of your life. Most importantly think positive, take it easy, don't over do it and be strong. Lots of TV, books, magazines, lots of water too.

Everything is crossed for you and I hope you have great news in a couple of weeks.

Best wishes,

Hayley x

Good Luck Oey... I really hope the IVF works for you - there are so many positive outcomes it is amazing, so keep those in mind and keep relaxed and hopefully very soon you'll have your baby. :hug:

Latest posts

Back