First Attempt at IVF!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys

I injected in my thigh and my tummy - I bruised wherever so i rotated them. Tummy has been bloated for the last week.

I am having my egg collection on Tuesday morning - so fingers crossed - will keep you all posted.

x x x

when you take your injections out of the fridge leave them to return to room temp before injecting - that might be one reason why you are getting the bruises, the solution could be too cold :eek: . The other way to prevent them is to 'pinch an inch' of skin, pinch it quite hard so the only thing you can feel is you pinching & then push the needle into that skin (while still pinching) and inject then.

Good luck with the egg collection - are they going to knock you out completely or just sedate you? and remember after the EC DO NOTHING!!! just lounge on the sofa cause you really need your insides to be healing before they do the tranfer a few days later so plenty of telly, tea & tlc! :lol:

Good luck babe, you are doing really well!

Lou
x

Well - next update.

I had my egg collection yesterday and had 8 eggs collected. Wasnt put asleep but sedated so i had an idea of what was going on. Just left abit sore afterwards.

Had a phone call from the clinic this morning and 7 of the 8 eggs have formed into embrios. so just waiting for the embrio transfer on friday.

Thanks for all your kind words of support.

will keep you posted.

Hi hun it is great that you have seven ready to go,i am keeping everything crossed for you xxxxxxx

you could end up with quadruplets at this rate!! LOL:lol:
My Auntie carried triplets after IVF!! then sadly one died and she brought up my twin cousins! they are 14 now! Wow, only seems like yesterday when the family got the news she was preggers!

..isnt technology wonderful??
hope everything goes well, xxx

wow, isnt technolgy wonderful??
hope everything goes well, you could end up with quadruplets at this rate!! LOL:lol:

OH MY GOD!

perish the thought of 4!

Lucky they are now only allowed to put 2 embrio's back by law so dont think I will end up with 4.

Both could split into twins,you still could end up with 4 :wink2:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

pplleeaassee - stop dont scare me any more!

hehe

Well - next update.

I had my egg collection yesterday and had 8 eggs collected. Wasnt put asleep but sedated so i had an idea of what was going on. Just left abit sore afterwards.

Had a phone call from the clinic this morning and 7 of the 8 eggs have formed into embrios. so just waiting for the embrio transfer on friday.

Thanks for all your kind words of support.

will keep you posted.

Wishing u loads of luck hun :) xxxx

PMSL Hey you know that we all would welcome 4 gifts from god instead of 2!! LOL Bit of a handful though!! haha:green:

PMSL Hey you know that we all would welcome 4 gifts from god instead of 2!! LOL Bit of a handful though!! haha:green:

too true - better than none i suppose.

Good luck Theresa - hope it all goes well for you x:hug:

good luck hun!

i hope it works out for you! x :hug:

theresa so glad egg collection wasn't too bad for you,, right thats the worse bit over !! good luck for friday !!
just make sure you've got a very full diary for the next 2weeks as you'll need lots of 'stuff' to take your mind off it xx
8 is great by the way well donexx
we got 5 and one of them is now asleep up stairs xx
lots of love xx

im keeping my fingers crossed for you,
look after yourself hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

will cross my fingers for you

Ruth

That's Fantastic news.

Good Luck for next week xx:hug: xx

Thought I would update you all as I have so many lovely Pm's.

By time the embrio transfer came around only 2 had survived but they were 2 good ones so both of those were put back, but they were not able to freeze any of the remaining eggs.

Feeling OK so far but it is a long waiting game now for 2 weeks to see if it is successful.

Keeping all fingers crossed and will keep you posted.

x x x

I have got everything crossed for you, best of luck xx:hug: :hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back