First Attempt at Konad Nail Art :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These where my first ever konad (now almost a year ago):

I still remember how amazed I was at how cool and easy the beautiful designs went on.

And this was my second attempt:

Lovely! Xx

Are you all simply using the Konad Varnishes with the stamps or have you found a way of using it with UV Gel ??

Ive recently bought the Monster Stamping Plates off Amazon, but for the larger designs I have found that they are not big enough for peoples thumbs or big toes :(

Sorry geeks haven't been on for few days!! Believe it or not but this was my second attempt. It's an opi polish with the special white. I Think,.. Not 100% but some are bundle monster plates... I've got about 30 plates in total so will look when I next use them and let u all no! X

Are you all simply using the Konad Varnishes with the stamps or have you found a way of using it with UV Gel ??

Ive recently bought the Monster Stamping Plates off Amazon, but for the larger designs I have found that they are not big enough for peoples thumbs or big toes :(
The first set of BM plates had really tiny designs:irked:! They came out with a second set (all the plates are numbered BM 2##) with larger sized full nail designs (slightly bigger than the konad ones). But they can still be on the small side for thumbs and toes.

There are lots of other companies who make plates and who have huge designs. The SdP - Large plates :Love: are HUGE and dwarf the konad designs and are great!!! There's a long thread on them in the Konad Group, here's the link: Salon Geek - My latest splurge

My first attempt x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326545790.029988.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326545790.029988.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 102
I didn't realise the bundle monster plates were not konad is that right ? x

Bundle monsters is replicas of
The original konad from
What I can gather... They work just as well though from the ones I have tried and very reasonable from amazon!

I didn't realise the bundle monster plates were not konad is that right ? x

There are lots and lots of plate manufactures; Konad has just become the brand name.

To look though Konad plates go here: WOWsoCOOL (the site is in the US but it has some of the clearest pictures of the plates I have yet to find).

Bundle Monster came out with two different sets; a few designs are similar to the Konad plates but very few and the majority are unique and good value for money. Do be careful of the first set of the BM plates as the full nail designs are quite tiny.

Bundle Monster (first set) plates: Nail Art Nailart Polish Stamp Stamping Image Plate 21pc - Beauty Accessories

Bundle Monster (second set) plates: Nail Art Stamping Image Plates Set 25pc

SdP Large plates: Big SdP Image Plates | dashicabeautyshop

And these are just a few there are really so many others like MoYou, Red Angel... the list is endless.

Thanks, I have heard a few complaints about the image sizes on the bundle monster plates, but i thought they were all just the same. x

Latest posts

Back