First client booked in for sunday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choc choc

Reaction score
I've had my training got all my equipment got my hvlp gun yesterday from tantrick done my advertising and wow 1st client booked in for sunday excited and a bit nervous any good advice for 1st paying client would be more than welcome.

I've had my training got all my equipment got my hvlp gun yesterday from tantrick done my advertising and wow 1st client booked in for sunday excited and a bit nervous any good advice for 1st paying client would be more than welcome.

Well done on completing your training.

Now the thing to remember is that your customer will naturally assume you are an expert..so dont give them any reason to think otherwise.
Dont make excuses to them..dont tell them your a novice....remember your training...be cool and confident and all will be well.

Good luck on Sunday and with your new business venture and I do hope you enjoy spreading the :Love:

Just relax and enjoy

Oh, and let us know how you get on! xx

Smile and keep calm ( you will look confident )
remember to check you have your gun at the right setting by testing it on couch roll first,
remember your routine and follow it,
be in control, if the client stands in a position that you don't need them to be in just gently take their hand and put them into the position where you need them to be (again confidence)
the only talking you should be doing during the spray is telling your client where to move to,
if you chatter during spraying you will miss bits (concentrate)
happy spraying :hug:

Jules

Just relax, re-red your manual before your client arrives. Remember to give pre-tan advice (shave , exfoliate etc) and post tan advice.

After seeing you Monday with your new machine (you were brill!) I have no doubt you will do fine and your confidence will leap!

Get tanning girl!:hug:

I had my first paying client yesterday, and it was brilliant, I acted like I knew what I was doing (even though my mind went blank) but as long as you give all the right advice and check over what you did thoroughly you should be good. It gave me a real buzz and I can't wait to get my next client which I should imagine will be how you will feel.

Best of luck.

Well after all that she canceled. will let you know when i get my next new client thank you all for your help and advice.

Oh how frustrating for you especialy as it was your first client:hug:

Latest posts

Back