First full set after foundation course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booweeza

Reaction score
Hi all

I recently completed my foundation course with CND, and this is my first full set after training. I was absolutely shattered after doing them... :)

I am not happy with the thickness of my product and my filing, and I haven't got the hang of apexes. I tried to take side view and barrell shots but they kept coming out blurry. Some of the smile lines I really struggled with, so am looking foward to doing my next set to improve!

Thanks very much in advance for any feedback!

:hug:

Attachments

• Nails2.jpg
    Nails2.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 189
  • Nails3.jpg
    Nails3.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 231
I didn't know what to expect before I saw a close up of the nails and I think they are pretty damn good if you've not long done your foundation course. You should be really pleased with yourself, well done!

If my first set had looked anywhere near as good as yours, I would have been delighted. Sadly, they were'nt so very well done to you :hug:

Thank you very much *blush*
I'm not sure what happened to the ratings I tried to put on... must have done it wrong?

Hi Lou

For your first set these are really, really good and you can only get better!

I don't feel I want to rate them as I'm a little under confident on my own work I wouldn't want to do you an injustice.

Keep up the good work xx:hug:

I think they are very good if you have only just finished your course. As you said some of the smiles aren't consistent but they aren't miles out, you should be very pleased. I've seen people pay for a lot worse!!

for your first full set after course, you have done really really well,

keep it up, you should be very very proud of yourself

They are great for your first set hun, keep up at the good work :) xxx

these look brilliant hun ..you should be very proud ..id gladly wear these !
yes there are some areas that need working on but flippin ek' you have not long done your course ...
very consistant ..neat and tidy ,your smiles are really good ,, i think you have done fantastic xxxx:hug:

You should be very pleased with yourself, I think these are fantastic for your first set. keep up the good work!:hug:

:) :) I think they look fab and if thats your 1st set after your training then you are gonna make a fab nail tech well-done xxxxxxx

I think these look lovely, very well done to you xx

For your first set of nails you really should be proud of yourself.
So much potential!
Well done!

I think those are bloody good considering you have only just graduated a FDFC - WELL DONE!!

I marked you low on sidewalls and edges because those could be cleared up but considering you are a beginner I think you have great future - nice apexes!!!

Gosh ... you must be a natural :)

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the comments and feedback! I guess I should really credit Envy for teaching me so well!

Did another set yesterday similar to this one (the day before) doing another one tonight as well. I'm definately finding it tiring and challenging time wise while working full time on top of it! Can't wait to get my time down!

Thanks again everyone!

:green:

your making me blush now :)

keep going with your practise, always critique and continually adjust where you need too and you will go far...

Did you do tips or sculpts for these?

I tipped these before applying the white and pink.

Cheers!

Us as techs can see minor faults, but any of my clients would be thrilled to pay top spondoolics for these beauties. Well done you - keep up the great work.

Latest posts

Back