First set of infills for 18mths

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivone

Reaction score
I wanted to post a picture of my mom's nails that I infilled for her last weekend. She's lost her job and can't afford to go to her usual nail tech so I said I'd still got some products left and offered to do them for nothing being as I hadn't done nail extensions and infills for a good 18mths.

I have to admit I was very proud of myself, they turned out ok, not perfect of course but they weren't too bad.

I used my IBD products I had left.

I haven't done nail ext's for a while now because I had a client that kept complaining about her nails and it kind of knocked my confidence so I told her to go to a salon and have them done and I stopped doing mobile, silly really but I felt awful for taking money off her and she not be happy.

Anyway, here they are...

SDC10200.jpg

well done hun they are lovely, you should not let that client get to you hun we cant please everyone. why not try and ease yourself back into it to get your confidence back x

Hi Jonailtech,

Yeah I'm thinking about it but the sparkle I once had for nail extension work has gone out and I've lost confidence too, but my mom will need her infills doing now that I've redone them for her and she's happy for me to practice on her.
I was going to do a conversion course or somthing like it last year but my confidence and home life stopped me, but who knows for the future.
Thanks for the comment it means a lot from someone who knows what they're doing hehe :)

Your old client mustnt of disliked them that much if she kept coming back!!!! If you didnt like something would you keep going back and paying good money for them? Maybe she thought she would get a discount?
I think they are beautiful you should be proud dont let one person knock your confidence :hug:

They look really nice. If I were you, I would spend the next few weeks maintaining your mums nails, this will show you that there is really nothing wrong with your work and that they are lasting on her.
Then take the plunge and do a conversion or 121 course as I think that might be just what you need.

Don't think about that client anymore as you can't please all and no one is perfect. It sounds to me from your post that you did get something out of doing these nails so go with it and you just might surprise yourself. x Good luck x

There lovely, just wanted to say I have a client who always complains about everything dont let that old client bring u down some people are just wierd like that. please dont let her put you off get back into nails and you will love it again xxxxxxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back