First try at embedded art!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittone05

Reaction score
Ok, so now I am classed as a "student" of sorts, I figure I can post a critique pic.

This is my own nails with vrious embedded art and Fimo. It was my first attempt at embedded stuff and I really enjoyed doing them.

I know that they appear "bitty" which I have now learnt was due to the topcoat I was using ( needless to say, I don't use it any longer!)

Can't seem to get an attachment to work so here they are... ( hopefully!)

critique1.jpg

DSCF6209-1.jpg

DSCF6208-1.jpg

DSCF6206-1.jpg

DSCF6202-1.jpg

DSCF6203-1.jpg

I really like the heart one x

Very cute! I'm not sure about embedding different types of sparkle in every single finger as a look, but it's fine for an experiment I suppose.

Thanks Marie, Biddy :) It started off as an experiment for my own curiosity but I had them on for a few weeks as everyone commented on how funky they were. I get bored easily with plain nails so different on each finger ensures I get a good, long service from my nails hehehe

they look so cute, like i said i cant really say if anything needs doing to make them better as to me they look fab, you can do mine anytime xx

Thanks hunny :) Would love to get my hands on your hands hehe xx

really pretty hun x

Thanks Adell xxxx

Latest posts

Back