Flat Ferrule Brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
I've just ordered a flat ferrule brush, and wondered if any1 uses these and what they're like.

I will be watching this thread as I am thinking of buying one too. Where abouts did you buy it from and how much did it cost (if you dont mind me asking). Ideally I would like a short handled brush as I often have to cut mine down a bit as my boobs get in the way. hmmmmmm

i use one, back in the days i trained with tammy taylor, i was introduced to one then. i have since changed brands but still prefer a flat brush with a pointed end. i think my current brush came from nsi. i am also trialing a handmade kolinsky sable brush that is prodiced by a lady in yorkshire, and its working out very well so far.

valburt said:
I will be watching this thread as I am thinking of buying one too. Where abouts did you buy it from and how much did it cost (if you dont mind me asking). Ideally I would like a short handled brush as I often have to cut mine down a bit as my boobs get in the way. hmmmmmm

Designer Nails do a lovely pointed brush with a flattened ferrule called the 'paddle Brush'. It has a very shiny wooden handle and wholesales at 15.00 ish. It is kolynski sable and I use it for Liquid and Powder.

By the way Val it has a handle that does not interfere with the boobs!! That made me laugh as I have had the same problem. :biggrin:

I use Ezflows 508 oval artist brush this has a crimped/flat ferrule. Its great as it can form a point if needed or used flat. Very versatile. I am sure you will get on with your new brush.

Latest posts

Back