Flat nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

june1800

Reaction score
I have just been doing my friend some white nail tips but i am finding it hard to get the tips to fit correctly has she has very flat nails and they keep popping off or they only stick at the sides can you get nails that sit on flat nails or that are made specifically for them
thank you june

you can choose a tip thats bigger than the nail and then tailor it to fit.

There are some tips that are designed for use on flatter nails...Creative do one called eclipse.

Have you tried sculptured nails on her before? This is what I've found that works best on flat nails.

I agree, I think using forms are the best way to go. Unless, of course, their nail is extremely short. We use forms 99.9% of the time at my salon. They fit the nail nice and snug and completely fits to their shape of their natural nail.

Give it a try

hi forgot to put she is a really bad nail biter she does manage to kerb it for a few days before i put tips on so i have a bit of a stub to work with but will have a go with the forms and see how they work out thank you june

When my clients come with flat nails I firstly choose a tip that is slightly bigger than the nail, then I shape the sides where the wells are to narrow them down in line with the nail folds then I attach them with glue and hold them down onto the nail bed and hey presto they're done. Hope this is helpful :)

Latest posts

Back