fled the haunted hotel at 2:30am.......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dee said:
well it freaked me out reading it , i got goosebumps:eek: i lovwe stuff like this but would poo myself !!
do you think you would have got as freaked out if you hadnt known it was haunted ??? sometimes i think you sit waiting to hear stuff (i do anyway ) sometimes i can come down my stairs at night to get juice or whatever for james and i get convinced i am gonna see something !! you should see how quick i leg it up the stiars :lol: (my house isnt even haunted , that i know of , pmsl)

I am the same, I am scared of my own shadow! Everytime the dog gets up and starts barking for no reason I soil my pants!

there is a paranormal weekend at the end of the month i think if you call the hotel

yes we opened the door definatley nobody there!!

tonilee said:
there is a paranormal weekend at the end of the month i think if you call the hotel

My husband would love it, he doesn't believe in anything like that at all and loves to prove it.

A few years ago one halloween there was this thing on tv about orbs and a handfull of people stayed in a haunted house. My hubby was one of them, he said it's all a load of bulls**t. He saw nothing.....was funny watching him on tv though!!!

tonilee said:

.....then yes, I probably would have pooed my pants too!:lol:

tonilee said:

oh, thats it, im going to that!!!Hope i see something, id have a nice chat with them me!!:lol:

wicked !!!!

what a spooooooky experience!

Think i will give that hotel a miss though!

amb x

how scary!!!

Remind me not to stop at that hotel!!! lol

xxxxxxxxxx

Sean said:
Well, if Derek Acorah said it, it must be true.

Derek Acorah (real --->human<--- name is Johnson).... eh.... why has he changed his name? Is the name Johnson not magnetic enough to the dark side?

Where did the name Acorah come from?

Still not sure if Derek is the genuine article? read this: http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=295960
I agree Sean, he is a bit suss, but if you have ever had a spooky experience you will know just how b***** scarey it can be.:Scared:

Pickle said:
My husband would love it, he doesn't believe in anything like that at all and loves to prove it.

A few years ago one halloween there was this thing on tv about orbs and a handfull of people stayed in a haunted house. My hubby was one of them, he said it's all a load of bulls**t. He saw nothing.....was funny watching him on tv though!!!

Mines the same Pickle.
Good your back home then eh Tonilee? LOL
I wish I had the guts to do something like that.

sometimes though, when we are expecting something to happen, our minds trick us into believing something is happening.
I would love to prove sceptic bf wrong, but like I said.. dont have the guts I'm afraid! :eek:

Oh god i love things like that too, i love watching really scary films etc and i think i'd love to visit there but i don't think i could spend the night! I would completely freak out. I believe in all paranormal stuff totally, my boyfriend's aunt is a very good medium, she is very old and never does it for money. She belongs to a 'circle' of psychics in training to become good mediums, she supervises them while they are in 'trance' as apparently it is very dangerous and you have to be very strong to prevent posession. I hate derek achora or whatever his name is, i thought that program would be great when it first came out but he ruined it i think he is so false! Is the story true? About the murdered family, there must be a way to actually verify if that really happened! That hotel has to be be a major tourist attraction now after being featured on tv, if i was to stay there i would be telling myself that surely the owners couldn't risk nothing happening to their guests, after a while it would get around that theres nothing unusual about it and they would lose business. I would be thinkin that theres speakers set up outside or inside the room, you know technology these days if they had the funds they could achieve all sorts of effects. Although i would want to believe it's ghosts at the time i don't think i could cope with the fact!!! I'd have a breakdown or somethin! But it's all well and good us saying it could've been this or that but i'm sure you can only really tell what it was if you were there at the time. Where is it? or what's the name? i'd like to look it up.

michelle16 said:
i am freaked reading it!!:eek:

Me too,i bet i can't sleep tonight !

Wow! I must go!!

I love things like this! Although knowing me I would probably just sleep through it!

Rach.rua said:
Oh god i love things like that too, i love watching really scary films etc and i think i'd love to visit there but i don't think i could spend the night! I would completely freak out. I believe in all paranormal stuff totally, my boyfriend's aunt is a very good medium, she is very old and never does it for money. She belongs to a 'circle' of psychics in training to become good mediums, she supervises them while they are in 'trance' as apparently it is very dangerous and you have to be very strong to prevent posession. I hate derek achora or whatever his name is, i thought that program would be great when it first came out but he ruined it i think he is so false! Is the story true? About the murdered family, there must be a way to actually verify if that really happened! That hotel has to be be a major tourist attraction now after being featured on tv, if i was to stay there i would be telling myself that surely the owners couldn't risk nothing happening to their guests, after a while it would get around that theres nothing unusual about it and they would lose business. I would be thinkin that theres speakers set up outside or inside the room, you know technology these days if they had the funds they could achieve all sorts of effects. Although i would want to believe it's ghosts at the time i don't think i could cope with the fact!!! I'd have a breakdown or somethin! But it's all well and good us saying it could've been this or that but i'm sure you can only really tell what it was if you were there at the time. Where is it? or what's the name? i'd like to look it up.

its called the schooner hotel in almouth home to ALLEGEDLY 60 ghosts

tigerlilli said:
Wow! I must go!!

I love things like this! Although knowing me I would probably just sleep through it!

i defy anyone to sleep in that room for a whole night!!! Rise to the challange i dare you!!

Tonilee, ive showed my hubby your thread, he was sitting there tonite STUDIED your thread for 2 hours try to find out that what you said are not true, cos he's not blelive in ghost stuff... I belive in it tho:green: I wouldnt dare to go anywhere even near that hotel:irked:

I'm a bit interest in stuff like this.

I've been to see Derek Acorah- Johnson whatever and i thought he was struggling to get people to react to what he had received from 'spirit'.
My mother-in-law is a spiritualist medium & she thinks he's a bit suss, also one of my clients is a clairvoyant & has been told the he's not as he seems.. which is all i'm saying. I've read his book tho!

My brother used to work in our local cinema as a projectionist and it was supposed to be haunted. Well, one night he went round the cinema, locking up and got down to the front of the stage/screen area, there was only him & his colleague in the place & they saw a face staring out of the projectionist box at the top of the wall at the back.:Scared: :Scared: :Scared:

I'd have had brown adrenalin!!!!!!

i am sorry i know it is supposed to be a terrifying time for you but i just pi**ed myself laughing .. i had to stop and run to the bathroom. how you related your story was so very funny, even now i am still laughing so hard i am actually crying. i am so sorry but this is the funniest thing i have read in weeks.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: one thing is for sure though i would not have been atthat hotel in the first place. i am too afraid of my own darned shadow to have gone to a place like that even if i took a whole army with me to stay the night. hell no!!!

oh jesus!!! i laughed so hard i am having an asthma attack had to get my pump!!!

ariaaland said:
i am sorry i know it is supposed to be a terrifying time for you but i just pi**ed myself laughing .. i had to stop and run to the bathroom. how you related your story was so very funny, even now i am still laughing so hard i am actually crying. i am so sorry but this is the funniest thing i have read in weeks.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: one thing is for sure though i would not have been atthat hotel in the first place. i am too afraid of my own darned shadow to have gone to a place like that even if i took a whole army with me to stay the night. hell no!!!

at least i made you laugh then!!!! xx

Latest posts

Back