Flexi lash adhesive users, Help please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This happened to me when I first started using this glue...you need to use enough glue on each lash and ALSO as soon as the glue starts to go a bit 'globby' (starts to dry out) on the jade stone...put some more fresh glue on stone to continue with...

Do this and you should be fine using this glue-i use it regularly on sensitive eyes...

yes i do change the glue a couple of times, it seems you have to do that with all glues, Right i'll try using a bit more and see how i go

A massive THANK YOU to everybody who has given their advice, it really is appreciated xx

Sorry for not replying sooner, was off for easter and had a good proper break this time so wasnt on the forum.

You sound as if you are doing everything correctly but you shouldnt be getting lashes falling out we havent had that before.

How are your storing your glue?

As you havent done our training it is hard to know if your doing something wrong or not. Please pm me your number if you would like a tutor to call tomorrow and try to figure out whats happening.

Might be something really simple.

Louise x

Just had a thought, are you placing the lash on and letting go or rubbing the lash extension when on the eyelash. Had a girl come on our course a few weeks ago who had originally went with another lash company and she just placed the lash. Louise

Sorry for not replying sooner, was off for easter and had a good proper break this time so wasnt on the forum.

You sound as if you are doing everything correctly but you shouldnt be getting lashes falling out we havent had that before.

How are your storing your glue?

As you havent done our training it is hard to know if your doing something wrong or not. Please pm me your number if you would like a tutor to call tomorrow and try to figure out whats happening.

Might be something really simple.

Louise x

hi lou
Dont worry i was off too over easter thats why i was playing with my new stuff ha ha

not storing glue in fridge as i thought that was bad??? just keeping it in cupboard at work

not just placing lash on either making sure the whole of the natural is coated with glue b4 letting extension go

i tried using more glue on my friend yesterday so i'm gonna see what she says this morning but i've pm you now so i look forward to speaking to someone x

Hi, I think I mis-understood. Margaret said you used lash xpert on your friend and only had a few on yourself with flexi lash?
Anyway she said she sorted it out with you and you should be fine now.
Let me know how you get on when you get a chance to try it with a full set.

Remember even though you didnt train with us, if you end up using our products you can always call for support :)
Lou x

Hi, I think I mis-understood. Margaret said you used lash xpert on your friend and only had a few on yourself with flexi lash?
Anyway she said she sorted it out with you and you should be fine now.
Let me know how you get on when you get a chance to try it with a full set.

Remember even though you didnt train with us, if you end up using our products you can always call for support :)
Lou x

Hi Lou
No we were trained to use lash perfect, both my colleague and myself used flexi lash on each other, she doesnt do as many lash treatments as me so less experienced and less confident, she still had some lashes on today that i put on on sunday where as i had none by monday! anyway we've spent quite some time today playing with the glue and putting some more extensions on each other i felt as i was really getting the hang of it after i had worked with it for about an hour, but i suppose the proof will be in the pudding tomorrow when i see if they're still stuck fast haha, and my colleague did really well also on me, it was great that i could open 1 of my eyes mid treatment and with use of a mirror i gave her some more pointers. i just hpoe that i can get used a the little slower setting time, this product will be great for my sensitive clients though.

Margret was a great help today she gave me her mobile no and even said i could ring her mid treatment if i needed to, i will need to ring her again though just for a quick re cap once i've used it a bit more, it really is good to have that fantastic support because you dont feel awkward asking for help,
Thanks Glam Lash and Thank you everybody so much for taking the time to answer my thread x

Glad its all sorted :) Good luck with everything, keep in touch. Lou xx

hey... i write also to louise ... but maybe can help me also anyone here

i work also with flexi lash, and i got many problems.
my clients lost after 10-12 days 50 % lashes.
i learnd one 1 year ago, and i work with novalash and xtreme lashes before i had flexi lash, and my clients lost after 3 weeks only 10-20%.
i like flexi lash no irritation and allergies but its not so strong, and i work per client minimum 20 minutes longer.
can you help me.

step by step i work

cleaning the lashes with oil free cleaner
priming the lashes
(my glue stayed cool and dry)
3-5 times i like a new glue drop
i set the lashes only on a single lash
to many glue make I away
i lost dry the glue 5 -10 min after the application
and my clients know everthing what they have to do after the application, they knew this from the application before felxilash, and it holds everytime.

so what can i do... help help... i like flexi lash, but when my clients lost so many lashes, they dont like an application by me, and goes to an other salon.

many many thanks

best regards

nina heck

I'm pretty new to lashing, and I didn't realise the importance of shaking the bottle for a good minute first. I did a set that lost about half a dozen each eye in a week and I think that was why. I now shake the bottle thoroughly and I don't get any drops. When it comes to 3w maintenance there is only a few lost at the most. I think the flexilash glue is great and definately dries fast enough for me! good luck! hth x x

Hi, you should not be getting so much lash loss.
I will need to get a tutor to call you to discuss and see if we can help. Hard to help over email or forum as you have not done our course.
Please pm me your number and a tutor will call.
Thanks
Lou xx
Posted via Mobile Device

Im totally confused as i did my training with glam lash&wasnt told to do any of the primer stuff just to put it on cotton bud&wipe lashes down.Im also having problems getting the lashes to stay on longer than few days before they start falling out having to add lashes in again after couple of days....thinking of changing glue but also taking note what you have all said about the primer so il give it a go....thanks for your advice.

Hi, Can I ask where you trained? All our official trainers will tell you to always prime. It's also in your notes (step by step) You prime by applying the primer to the microbrush, dabbing off the excess then sweeping down all the lash. Can you please contact us with any problems you are having and we will be happy to help. [email protected]
0141 332 8814 xx

Sorry to hear you're having problems. We're the UK Distributors for Flexilash Adhesive and just to let you know we have now tweeked the glue so that it sets a little bit quicker for the more experienced technicians as this seemed to be a little problem for technicians.

We use the glue in our salons and we have no problem with anyone losing lashes anymore than they would usually. Don't give up on your glue or your treatments as practice makes perfect.

We are more than happy to chat to you about the glue and the full procedure.

Essential Lashes - Welcome

Latest posts

Back