Flirties glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI ALL.. i use flirties lash adhesive but i cant remember where i first purchased my glue from its the expert strength adhesive ive been using. Can anyone tell me where to buy it from i cant find there web site. :?:

Hi pinkedee, sorry to hear of your problem with lash rev adhesive. It could be that since you are switching from a different adhesive with different drying time that the adhesive is just drying a bit too fast. If glue is too dry when applied the lashes won't last as long. Just a thought as we have never had any feedback saying that lashes aren't lasting well. If you would like to discuss this further then I'm happy to chat by pm/email/phone

Jen x

Do you know if the glue is tested on animals as cant find out from google for some reason. Thanks so much

To clear the glue nozzle every time.... Hold the bottle in the upright position with a paper towel over the open nozzle. Squeeze air up through the nozzle, and it will force the excess glue up and out the nozzle end. The paper towel will absorb the excess, and the nozzle will be clear of any excess glue that would make a mess for next time or glue the lid on.

If your glue is getting thick, then it is becoming compromised with moisture. Cyanoacrylates are compromised by light and moisture. Light translates into ions getting in to the bottle, and ions will make your glue break down. Keep the glue in an upright position out of the light, and in a cool place. Never refrigerate your glue as refrigerators cause moisture build up.

I use the flirties glue. Expert one. Order a new bottle every month. I noticed this time 3 days ago the bottle said expert glue, not speed and expert??? Why have they changed this and not said anything. I think the customer service isn't great I've had many bottle snap etc on me, the bottles are v v poor. They need changing. Many people say it so why not look into it. It's not an attack on them. They just need to read people's reviews and look further into it. Xxx:lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's found the customer service regarding flirties glue to be lacking. I've just called them about my glue being totally different to previous to be told exactly the same as others 'it's my fault' and 'no-one else has ever complained'. Perhaps they need to read the posts on here. Definately going to change as the product is too expensive to take the hit each time.

I can appreciate that you are frustrated but you also have to try and see it from our point of view. We produce to very strict guidelines and regulations and know that the products leave our factory in first class condition. Unfortunately once the products leave here it is beyond our control how they are stored, treated, applied or what other influences they are exposed to.

Whilst we try to help as much as possible it is obviously not realistic to send free products out but if you have been trained with us you can have a chat with your trainer to see what you might be doing differently to cause any problems?

I can appreciate that you are frustrated but you also have to try and see it from our point of view. We produce to very strict guidelines and regulations and know that the products leave our factory in first class condition. Unfortunately once the products leave here it is beyond our control how they are stored, treated, applied or what other influences they are exposed to.

Whilst we try to help as much as possible it is obviously not realistic to send free products out but if you have been trained with us you can have a chat with your trainer to see what you might be doing differently to cause any problems?

Think it's more the fact you are just like no sorry can't do a thing. It's every time, maybe offering free postage on next order would be appreciate occasionally. A little gesture goes along way. Your customer service is near enough non existent !! Doesn't mean u should offer free glue just a little of something offered would be appreciated and show us u appreciate us ordering. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would totally agree that we would have to offer some sort of compensation if there was something wrong with any of our products. As previously said we do try and help but if we offered free delivery or replacement for a product that is the same high quality and reliability as its always been that would just open a can of worms ;0)

Sorry to state the obvious but not all of your products are as good as you say as people on here are unhappy with the quality of packaging, changes in glue consistency etc. It's a very short sighted company that doesn't listen to it's customers.
And you told a blatant lie to me as you said 'no-one else has complained' - clearly they have, it's you haven't listened and taken their comments on board, and if you call this helping as much as you can....................

I know u will say i only speak up cause i train for them but i would only do that with a good product and one i trust to use on my own clients. Ive never had a problem with lids snappin off or the consistancy of the adhesive and not noticed any difference when using the trainees kits and their adhesive. Its no thicker than the ones ive had. My adhesive is kept in my beauty box so not alway kept stood up. I wipe the lid after each used and its never stuck fast. What you need to do as well is make sure you give it a good shake to make sure all mixed and warm it to room temp by rolling it between your hands.

Please refrain from using this thread to air grievances which should be done directly with the supplier.

It is against the site rules to do so. If your message is directly for one person then take it to Private Message.

I don't want to get into a bun fight with anyone here but just wanted to add my experience to the thread.

As much as I love Flirties adhesive and get very good returns on my lashes, I have had enough of the issues regarding the lids.

I work alone and do not only do lashes so I do not go through a pot a month ( which I assume is why the other lady who does, doesn't have a problem ). I originally chose FLirties because of the good reviews and because of its long shelf life (9 months) but this really isn't relevant any more as the lid sticks and breaks long before I use much more than half of it.

I too have also found the consistency of the last bottle to be really strange.

From what you have all said, there doesn't seem to be alot of point in contacting them and I'm now dithering as to whether to try lash rev or the new small bottles of Lash Perfect, anyone have any review on the Lash Perfect one??

Also when you have changed adhesive, have you all patch tested your clients again?

H xx

I'm not getting in a bun fight either but I work alone and dont go through a bottle of glue a month either i just make sure it's clean before I put on the lid.

You will have to re test all your clients if you are changing adhesive as they might have a reaction with the new adhesive you use and your insurance prob wont cover you if you havent.

I'm not getting in a bun fight either but I work alone and dont go through a bottle of glue a month either i just make sure it's clean before I put on the lid.

You will have to re test all your clients if you are changing adhesive as they might have a reaction with the new adhesive you use and your insurance prob wont cover you if you havent.

I'm glad you do not have a problem but for me, after initially having the problem with the lids, I read the threads and made a concious effort to make sure I'd wiped the bottle, stored upright etc and still my last two bottles have split, I do not have the time or the inclination to pussy foot around anymore over an adhesive.

I use lash perfect ultimate 2 which comes in 3 x 3G bottles perfect consistency and amazing staying power I'm finding clients are getting much longer between infill appointments since using it :D

hi im new to doing lash extensions and currently have marvel lash from my starter kit, however find that the glues is not very good, takes to long to dry and does not last long at all.
been reading about flirties - but why one????

what glues do you recommend, as im still very new to it i want one thats quicker drying than marvel lash but long lasting

help please, as i want to order today xx

hi im new to doing lash extensions and currently have marvel lash from my starter kit, however find that the glues is not very good, takes to long to dry and does not last long at all.
been reading about flirties - but why one????

what glues do you recommend, as im still very new to it i want one thats quicker drying than marvel lash but long lasting

help please, as i want to order today xx
Having had problems with Flirties lids snapping off in the past, I tried other glues but have ended up back with Flirties as the others just don't perform as well as the Flirties Expert Glue (in my experience). Last time my lid snapped I emailed Beauty trix and explained about my problem and I was send a replacement lid out immediately. I have to say my experience of Beauty Trix for training, ordering products and their customer service has been excellent :) and NO I do not work for them before anyone asks, I am just a satisfied customer :) x

These posts where from like 2 years ago, so I was wondering if the problems with the lids snapping and glue have been sorted?
I really dont know who to choose out of flirties and lash perfect.

Latest posts

Back