Flirties glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive never had a problem with the lids snapping but flirties now do the adhesives in smaller bottles which might help with snapping of lids

I can understand your Rant..... I have completely fallen out with Flirties Glue as it goes very thick too soon,
I changed to Blink Ultra from Lash Emporium and I have never looked back. Its quick drying and customer service is excellent.

I also use the 5ml bottles it keeps my aged since nice and fresh and no issues with lids etc I also don't always have mine stood up they are just in beauty box x

I am stunned to have come across this thread I thought it was something I was doing. I never allow moisture or anything to get into my bottles as once I've poured I cover up, my bottles are stored upright in room temperature and never moved or messed around with. I am on my third bottle, this time the sensitive glue and the same again has happened it's not even been open two weeks its thick hard to use and drying up in the bottle.

I am also happy to see I wasn't the only one who received a different bottle from what I previously ordered, changed in fumed, strength and things aren't being told to customers so when I used my new bottle and realised how strong the "low fumed" one was I had to warm a lot of clients as they were used to my original strong non fumed glue.

I have just emailed the company to highlight my issues and I can not be more careful with my products and would really like the situation rectified as I don't want to find another glue provider either :( :(

I am stunned to have come across this thread I thought it was something I was doing. I never allow moisture or anything to get into my bottles as once I've poured I cover up, my bottles are stored upright in room temperature and never moved or messed around with. I am on my third bottle, this time the sensitive glue and the same again has happened it's not even been open two weeks its thick hard to use and drying up in the bottle.

I am also happy to see I wasn't the only one who received a different bottle from what I previously ordered, changed in fumed, strength and things aren't being told to customers so when I used my new bottle and realised how strong the "low fumed" one was I had to warm a lot of clients as they were used to my original strong non fumed glue.

I have just emailed the company to highlight my issues and I can not be more careful with my products and would really like the situation rectified as I don't want to find another glue provider either :( :(

The only thing that has been changed is the size as we used to offer a 5g and a 10g but most therapists prefer the 5g so we have listened :O)
As you know we have recently changed the look of our labels but the product remains the same, we have sent newsletters and also included information about the new packaging in the orders to ensure customers that the product has not changed and will not change.

We have so many loyal customers who love flirties so we would not change the existing formulation, however we have seen a few threads recently regarding other manufacturers where customers had problems due to the higher than usual (for the UK) temperatures and humidity which can cause quicker setting for any adhesive. Unfortunately the only way to keep your products stable is to make sure the room temperature is constant and the humidity is low, otherwise the adhesive (especially if not closed fully) can start to set too quickly. This is a reaction of the cyanoacrylate and will happen to any adhesive but luckily we havent really been affected by it as much as other countries might experience.

It is a shame you didnt call us first as it would have been much easier to help you find out why you are having this problem, but reading your post and that you have had problems with three adhesives indicates that it might have something to do with the temperature or humidity in your room or any other influences or circumstances as this seems to happen to your products on an ongoing basis so its maybe worth checking?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back