Flirties or Lash Base glue please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you buy sky from?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where is the best place to buy Sky glue?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

What are the fumes like with sky glue? found the flirtie ones to be too 'fumey' for some clients but need a glue that sets in 2-3 secs.....:eek:

What are the fumes like with sky glue? found the flirtie ones to be too 'fumey' for some clients but need a glue that sets in 2-3 secs.....:eek:

Not too bad, 99% of clients are fine with it,
It has slight fumes as with any advanced glue.

Flirties are bringing out a new glue - same strength as the expert but less fumey it's called ultra. I like the expert strength but it is fumey and the lash base glue is the same.

Jemima :)

Just left Flirties. Glue was really getting to my clients. Now using sky glue and very very happy.

Lisa 😃

is it just sky ? cz they do 2 types.. but is out of stock :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

After the gutting news from lash revolution (no longer supplying):( I tried flirties ultra. Was always a fan of the flirties expert strength but it gave me headaches so sampled the ultra to see if it's any better. My verdict: loved using it, nice thin viscosity and super quick drying....but it's still feels a bit fumier than I can handle, boo :( Have now tried lashbase extreme and although I thought it was ok.... I think the search for a new glue will continue. A bit thick for me and slower drying than I'm used to. I think I may have to give this sky glue a try! Thanks geeks xx

Latest posts

Back