Flirties or Lash Perfect?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cas73

Reaction score
Hi boys and girls.
I'm currently training for my NVQ level 2 in beauty therapy but I am
Looking at doing some courses on the side.
I am wanting to book up my eyelash extensions course in the next couple of weeks but can't decide between flirties and lash perfect??
Any advice or help making this decision would be greatly appreciated!!
I am in on the Suffolk/Cambridge boarder!!
Thanks Cassie

:D Hi i use lash perfect so i cant speak for flirties, but what i can tell you is lash perfect deliveries are very quick, the glues are fantastic u will start off using the 10second glue while your speed improves then move on to faster drying ones, i love it!!
the training course was only 1 day once your qualified then you must send in your case studies only once that is done u will be qualified.
definately a good company to work with! :hug:

Hope this helps xxxx

Hi

I trained with Flirties and they were fantastic, great customer service and fantastic training!
You train for one day then need to complete case studies as well. I loved it so much Im going back for training in other lash techniques (Ive done semi perm Im going back for express and cluster etc) then next month Im going back for semi perm mascara

If you want more opinions if you search above there are lots of threads about different training companies but for my flirties rock :)

If you look at other posts/poles on here flirties has come out tops for their adhesive. Customer service - fab, next day delivery if you order before lunchtime and one to one training available

Another vote for Lash Perfect for me!

Perfect thanks guys. So many different options but narrowed it down to these two!! 😃 Just so excited to get booked up and start!!

Another vote for flirties :)

I choose flirties for my salon,and I've had great customer service from the start. Training was great aswell.

Hey, I've just done my add on training for extensions in college. We used thuya through ellisons. She was fab and because a group from our course did it it worked out at just 90 each incl a kit. Our training wa fab. Ask your tutor if she could organise and add on course for you all to do with your chosen company and see I you can get it cheaper. Then the lecturer will travel to you too :)
Rosie

I have just ordered some flirties to try I will let you know how I get on :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

That would be great thanks. I'm going to professional beauty for the 1st time in Feb and was just wondering, will flirties be there with special show offers on training?? I've looked and seen lash perfect are and just wondered if anyone knows about flirties?? Thanks

Beautytrix don't often go to the shows but if you contact them they sometimes have show specials on.

Beautytrix don't often go to the shows but if you contact them they sometimes have show specials on.

Oh ok, well thanks for the info about that and I will send an email to then
Later. Thanks again

Lash perfect for us x good luck I'm sure u will be great in which ever you choose 😀

Latest posts

Back