Flirties training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlz

Reaction score
I am going on the flirties course tomorrow. I have forgotten a few things. If anyone who has been on the course can answer or a trainer that would be great?
I will be bringing my model with me in the morning, I am assuming they dont sit in on the theory would there be somewhere they can sit or would they just have a wander around until the practical.

Lunch? Do we bring our own or would it be provided?
Dress Code? Salon uniform or just smart clothes?

Any other advice would be great

My trainer probably told me over the phone. I blame baby brain.

oh and do we bring our kit or do we use their products

I did my training in Tetbury with Luisa so not sure if it'll be the same set up where you're training, but I brought my model with me first thing and she sat and read a book in the salon waiting room until lunch time (we had to supply our own lunch)
I wore salon wear, but I think they'll be pretty relaxed so just wear what you'd feel most comfortable working in.
Hope you enjoy the day, I'm sure you'll love lashing, it's a lovely treatment to do!
Good luck x

Yes, You will most definately need to take your kit Hun :) x

yes you need to take your kit, get your model to bring a book or something to read while you go over your theory, salon wear or smart comfortable clothes. I assume we all train in the same way.

You will love lashing and you will have a lovely day xx

Its in Tetbury with luisa :) Good job I asked about the kit thankyou lades. I am very much looking forward to it

You will have a fantastic time with Luisa, she is amazing!!!

Latest posts

Back