Floor protection when waxing??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina67

Reaction score
Hi there I've just started waxing mobile and wondered if any of you other mobile girlys ever put anything on the floor to protect clients carpets or floorboards?? I had a client yesterday and narrowly missed a blob of wax falling on her cream carpet!! Any feedback would be appreciated xxx

Well you could use what my Mom used under my highchair! I plastic Table Cloth! Works great! I did it with my kids as well snce we had carpet in our dinning room as well. ;) hth!

It depends, if its wood or laminate i don't bother as its easy to clean up. I do however use a plain shower curtain I bought at a pound shop. It seems to be big enough to cover the area I need. I think clients appreciate you respecting their stuff. Wax is a bugger to get out of carpet, I know, I still have a blob on the carpet in my bedroom! :irked:

HI, when I did mobile I bought plastic material really strong (still have it to this day about 10yrs old). used it for all treatments who wants facial cream or st tropez anywhere!!!:) Di

i just bring a huge bath towel that matches my colour scheme mobile wise and place it on the ground, protects the floor from wax, tinit, tan, massage oil, also gives me peace of mind!!!!
and the client

I used to have a big plastic shower curtain that i used to put down and clean the wax off afterwards. It was cheap to replace and i am known for my clumsiness so it saved quite a few carpets........

Thanks for all your replies girls, really helpful xx

Latest posts

Back