flowerpacks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkys

Reaction score
Hi girls and boys
Can anyone put me at ease and tell me where i can buy flowerpacks from, i have been surfing for days.
I did order some from nsi that was 3 weeks ago. I,ve sent e-mails but had no response from them. So i decided to check my bank account and they have,nt taken the money.So not a happy bunny as i have been telling my clients all about them, and they have been excited to try, So due to nsi (Manchester) customer service, i have decided to look else where. Shame as when i went to the shop i had no problem in getting nail art and found them very helpful.
so please can someone help me, website addresses !!!
big thankyou xxxx

are you talking about dried real flowers hun ???? if so pm glorsclaws and gracy - they have fabulous selections at great prices - i wouldnt go anywhere else now !

kx

Glorsclaw has some realy fab ones.....................and great price too.........
JMHO

Hi

You can buy the same NSI ones from www.creativenailplace.co.uk. If your order is over £25 I think (maybe £20) then postage is free. Price is the same £4.99 + VAT for pack of 20. I got mine very quickly. Can highly recommend.

I know Glo and Dawn do them - seen them in in Glo's gallery and they look fab in nails!
Also Pronails.co.uk do them and as Chris said, so do Creative Nail Place (orders over £20 p&p free and they deliver fast).
HTH
Lol x

i havnt tried these yet but they do look great how long can you keep them for?
zoe x

They look too big to fit on your nails. What do you do then?

Hi

They have some really small flowers sold in packs especially for nail art.

How much would you charge for a full set of acrylic nails with the flowers embedded? I s it per nail or perset???
icon_redface.gif

Thanks every so much everyone. I am on to Glorsclaw now. x

sortedcres said:
How much would you charge for a full set of acrylic nails with the flowers embedded? I s it per nail or perset???
icon_redface.gif

I would charge per flower that you use. I think mine are charged out at 25p each. Does depend on how much they cost you in the first place but i think my price is ok.

Hiya,

I charge £1 per flower, and i havnt had anybody say that they are too expensive!!! It does depend how much they cost you too!!!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back