Foil with Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry0875

Reaction score
I watched a video on the cnd website where they used foil on top of the shellac, Ive had a look around and cannot find where to purchase it from. Can any of you lovely geeks help? x

I watched a video on the cnd website where they used foil on top of the shellac, Ive had a look around and cannot find where to purchase it from. Can any of you lovely geeks help? x

I got mine from a company called foilplay. Plain colours and were 99p per pack.

I know a lot of geeks also get their foils from nail delights xx

GLITZYLips

I use Glitzy Lips, love it, has very good effects x

naildelights.com is a fab website. Loads of choice, so be warned!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

nail delights....fab choice of foils :)

Oh my goodness, I've not seen this before it looks AMAZING! Is it really as easy as the footage on Nail Delights shows?

I use nail delights foil lots of choice, as easy as you see on video. I use mine with shellac press onto cured layer of colour and then I apply 2 thin coats of top coat and your ready to have blinging nails!

Grrrr why did you have to post this nail delights website!!! Ive just spent a fortune today on the CND lamp, Gelish products and other stock and now I have to place an order on here!!!! Thanks for making me bankrupt geeks!!! Haha :) x

Ok, so are the foils on nail delights what you imprint onto the shellac to make pretty colours and effects??

Ok, so are the foils on nail delights what you imprint onto the shellac to make pretty colours and effects??

this is one example of nail delights foil with shellac

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 1,626
How long does it last on normal polish? and when removing Shellac do you need to do anything special or just as you always would?

Arghhhhh think Nail Delights must have had a sudden influx of new customers. Come back from work to place an order and they seem to have sold out of everything!! Why is it when you're REALLY excited about something stock flow gets in the way hahaha

Last edited:
How long does it last on normal polish? and when removing Shellac do you need to do anything special or just as you always would?

Arghhhhh think Nail Delights must have had a sudden influx of new customers. Come back from work to place an order and they seem to have sold out of everything!! Why is it when you're REALLY excited about something stock flow gets in the way hahaha

When used with Shellac it makes no difference to wear or removal, it still comes off perfectly in 10 minutes as it is just a little bit of foil stuck to the inhibition layer of the second colour coat.

Grrrr why did you have to post this nail delights website!!! Ive just spent a fortune today on the CND lamp, Gelish products and other stock and now I have to place an order on here!!!! Thanks for making me bankrupt geeks!!! Haha :) x

Ha ha! I did warn you!!

ahhhh naildelights is amaaaazing!

Do you use the foil straight on inhibition layer or remove it 1st?

I've just started doing foil shellac as my rockstars have been a great hit with my ladies.......the foil effects with shellac are coming out amazing having lots of fun and so are my ladies.....very easy to do 💛💙💜💗

Oooh I just went and looked at the nail delights site!! Decisions, decisions! Ive watched their footage, could I ask, has anyone who uses Shellac with these foils tried doing tips only with the foils and do you peel them off as quick as they seem to do using the adhesive because I'm guessing that the Shellac isn't as sticky?

Hmmmm fingernail fixer used craft foil, might have to pay a visit to Hobby Craft :D

Latest posts

Back