Foils-how close to the scalp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally can't believe what in reading, are u being serious? Leaving cuts longer? Leaving a regrowth?!
Your like the Delboy of hairdressing!

Spend a little time and get to know people on here first before passi g comments like this! X

Alright keep your wig on! I didn't know they were joking! And your one to talk about passing judgement!

Alright keep your wig on! I didn't know they were joking! And your one to talk about passing judgement!

Yes I am actually :)

Please play nicely!
This thread was very funny :) no need to be mean to each other!

For the record I was joking and own 2 successful salons (about to open my third hopefully) and 14 people rely on me for employment so far. I also run a training academy teaching upto NVQ level 4 as well as assessors and pttls. Financially I'm doing fine owning my own home mortgage free, rental properties mortgage free and commercial properties mortgage free too. I pay lots of tax in the UK and don't "do a Starbucks". Last year my team climbed to the top of Mount Snowdon (6 hours) via the hard route to raise money for kids in India who don't have water to drink. This year we are talking about jumping out of planes. I don't have a clue how much you earn, how broke you are or anything else. And frankly, I couldn't care less unless you PM me for advice. We are doing things right.

When you've finished asking for advice about your mobile business prices that you've yet to qualify in, or your home salon in your spare room, or a colour correction that would be a walk in the park for most of us, you might find time to look around on the floor for that sense of humour you (mostly) seem to have lost or forgotten along the way.

This is the Internet, and welcome to it. I offer free advice peppered with a bit of humour on here. If you can't see the ludicrousy of my posts it means you need more training. Enough said.

Now let me get back to leaving a 1/4" regrowth and long bits at the back. PMSL.

Good luck with your training/business plan/qualification or whatever it is that gets you so uptight you can't remember to smile anymore!

Lol

For the record I was joking and own 2 successful salons (about to open my third hopefully) and 14 people rely on me for employment so far. I also run a training academy teaching upto NVQ level 4 as well as assessors and pttls. Financially I'm doing fine owning my own home mortgage free, rental properties mortgage free and commercial properties mortgage free too. I pay lots of tax in the UK and don't "do a Starbucks". Last year my team climbed to the top of Mount Snowdon (6 hours) via the hard route to raise money for kids in India who don't have water to drink. This year we are talking about jumping out of planes. I don't have a clue how much you earn, how broke you are or anything else. And frankly, I couldn't care less unless you PM me for advice. We are doing things right.

When you've finished asking for advice about your mobile business prices that you've yet to qualify in, or your home salon in your spare room, or a colour correction that would be a walk in the park for most of us, you might find time to look around on the floor for that sense of humour you (mostly) seem to have lost or forgotten along the way.

This is the Internet, and welcome to it. I offer free advice peppered with a bit of humour on here. If you can't see the ludicrousy of my posts it means you need more training. Enough said.

Now let me get back to leaving a 1/4" regrowth and long bits at the back. PMSL.

Good luck with your training/business plan/qualification or whatever it is that gets you so uptight you can't remember to smile anymore!

Lol

Hi can I be the manager of ur future salon? Lol. XD

need tena lady pads after reading this thread, laughing so much :biggrin:xxx

Thank god you saw it for what it was!

But on a personal note ... No wonder you're so broke Hun ... Tena Lady? Just use lots of Asda Farmstores toilet roll down there ... Much cheaper and no different unless your date can smell!

:)

Hi can I be the manager of ur future salon? Lol. XD

Whoa there Tiger.

Based on your posts at the moment I might consider assistant head junior, but there's always room for promotion! How about that as a starting point? ;)

Whoa there Tiger.

Based on your posts at the moment I might consider assistant head junior, but there's always room for promotion! How about that as a starting point? ;)

Not a junior come on that is just so mean. I feel like crying now ;(((((. Lol

Ok supervisor is fine with me ;p. lol ;) xxx

What u laughing at I'm serious lol...

Your only just getting your head round basic colouring what makes you think your ready to manage team of people lol x

Your only just getting your head round basic colouring what makes you think your ready to manage team of people lol x

Lol. Ur so mean lol

I'm sure I can boss around it can't be hard haha ;p.

Lol. Ur so mean lol

You don't boss people around! You manage them! Big difference! You have to motivate everyone! Not wait for them to decide when they get off their lard arse!

You don't boss people around! You manage them! Big difference! You have to motivate everyone! Not wait for them to decide when they get off their lard arse!

Yoooo u know what I meant ;p

And I said boss around didn't say boss people around lol that's different haha

Lol. Ur so mean lol

Im not being mean just saying as a manager theres a certain standerd you have to set and im afraid you just dont cut it yet :p

And my business degree begs to differ managing people is one of the hardest hurdles you face in business x

Im not being mean just saying as a manager theres a certain standerd you have to set and im afraid you just dont cut it yet :p

And my business degree begs to differ managing people is one of the hardest hurdles you face in business x

I know I'm just messing around in few years who knows... But not sure if I wanna do level 4 I think 3 is enough its never enough but anyway. ;p

X

I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back