Foils-how close to the scalp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classix, Blue and Thiago ... very funny reading and I'm not even a hairdresser.

People, checkout Classix' and Blue's previous posts ... Serious and professional business people who provide great advice with a little bit of humour now and again.

Loving it.

xx

Classixuk I have a feeling you may be a friend of my husband! You have your Woolton salon, is your other in Bootle? :)

People, checkout Classix' and Blue's previous posts ... Serious and professional business people who provide great advice with a little bit of humour now and again.

Loving it.

xx

Thanks I know my posts rocks ;)

Loving it.

xx

Thank you my lovely :) serious can get so tedious :( I'm off for an anal bleaching session ;)

Thats amazing haha x

And jasmin! Haha

Jajajajajaja laughing like Spanish people lol

O god what have I started haha !

Prince ali mighty is heee ........

I swear I wanna be a hair geek now!! This thread is brilliant!

Thank god you saw it for what it was!

But on a personal note ... No wonder you're so broke Hun ... Tena Lady? Just use lots of Asda Farmstores toilet roll down there ... Much cheaper and no different unless your date can smell!

:)
but will it cope with my, as blue so delicately put it, gush?! oohh hope its not like that shiny stuff you used to get in train station toilets :wink2: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back