Foils-how close to the scalp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest haircut I always leave
Long client ask for one inch I cut half coz the other girl that work with me always cut 2 much and 5 clients in 3 weeks came back to complain one came back crying haha

Good for you! Always leave it longer than they ask for ... If they want more off they can come back in 3 weeks time and pay you again for another cut and blowdry ... In next to no time you'll be rich and that buys you more yachts than any theory ever did lol.

:)

I usually cut half an inch then ASK the client if they would like more off because clients ideas of an inch are usually different to mine so I cut less ask them and they will say that's fine or a bit more x

Same I'd rather cut again if needed then cut a lot and clients get angry never any client said anything about me cutting 2 much ever...

Same hun I have a ladue that come from paris after moving there with her husband and she wont let anyone else do it because she says I pay so much attention to detail building a loyal relationships like this is what brings in yhe money not conning them and carrying out a half arsed service so you can make a few extra quid x

I'm pretty sure classicsuk isTrolling..I can't believe anyone runs a business this way. So I am stepping away from the "conversation"..

Good for you! Always leave it longer than they ask for ... If they want more off they can come back in 3 weeks time and pay you again for another cut and blowdry ... In next to no time you'll be rich and that buys you more yachts than any theory ever did lol.

You wouldnt last 2 seconds in my salon !

So u have a yacht then hmmm where u live again? Haha Jk

This thread is hilarious, clearly a few tongue in cheek comments that no one should take personally :)

This thread is hilarious, clearly a few tongue in cheek comments that no one should take personally :)

Charge them more for that as well! My cuts come as standard with tongue firmly placed between the teeth. Tongue in cheek costs extra! (Yacht fuel is expensive these days lol) :)

Charge them more for that as well! My cuts come as standard with tongue firmly placed between the teeth. Tongue in cheek costs extra! (Yacht fuel is expensive these days lol) :)

Lol

Think we are all being played..night night

Think we are all being played..night night

Just read the post. Totally out of order and classixuk's shortcuts will bite him in the butt one day!

I think everyone jumped some really funny posts, that Completly rip normal hairdressers, we all know who is quality out there! Classixuk is one of the very much so quality!

need tena lady pads after reading this thread, laughing so much :biggrin:xxx

No I need normal size! It deals with my regular gush ;) xx

I literally can't believe what in reading, are u being serious? Leaving cuts longer? Leaving a regrowth?!
Your like the Delboy of hairdressing!

I don't usually take myself too seriously, and I get the "joke". But I do think that saying "no wonder your skint love" on a public forum is a bit far I'm afraid x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back