Foils-how close to the scalp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They come back after 6 and pay me £33 for a cut and finish then 8 and pay me £40-50 for a half head plus £21 to finish it

In the salon I work is the same I mean one price for highlights and
Then another for finishing I don't agree with it I think highlights should be whatever price and Include finishing..

By my calculations my clients spend more AND I have been looking after some of them for 15 years sooo..think I shall stick to what I'm doing and not rip my clients off with substandard service lolxx

Couldnt agree more hun x

They come back after 6 and pay me £33 for a cut and finish then 8 and pay me £40-50 for a half head plus £21 to finish it

Well imagine if you left their cut a bit longer too? You'd see them every 5 weeks for the cut and every 6 weeks for the colour! Damn it girl, no wonder you're broke! Lol

:D

Lol cannot quite believe this is on a professional public forum!
Totally agree I would never return somewhere if I left with the smallest amount of regrowth' x

Well imagine if you left their cut a bit longer too? You'd see them every 5 weeks for the cut and every 6 weeks for the colour! Damn it girl, no wonder you're broke! Lol

Lol. I have a client that do highlights every 3 months not good ;(. Lol.

I'm not broke? I do very well thankyou very much.. Can't actually believe I'm hearing this !!
Ps I wouldn't have space to start doing clients hair every 5 weeks

Im not even going to comment ....each to there own your business model obviously works for you

Totally agree I would never return somewhere if I left with the smallest amount of regrowth' x

If u don't have any regrowth then u
Should do full head colour u would leave with no regrowth at all. Highlight there will always be even a tiny bit of regrowth lol

That's where you are going wrong. You shouldn't call it a regrowth - call it a micro-ombré and charge them more for the creative aspect! Every 6 weeks instead of 8! My figures don't lie!

:)

That's where you are going wrong. You shouldn't call it a regrowth - call it a micro-ombré and charge them more for the creative aspect! Every 6 weeks instead of 8! My figures don't lie!

Lol

To do ombre it's more expensive then full head highlights and its easier ombre they say its more creative jaja lol

I'm not broke? I do very well thankyou very much.. Can't actually believe I'm hearing this !!
Ps I wouldn't have space to start doing clients hair every 5 weeks

That's when you get staff! And make sure they know to leave a long bit at the back when cutting and not to get too close to the root!

Im not even going to comment ....each to there own your business model obviously works for you

I'm actually really angry! How dare someone comment on my financial situation without even knowing me!! I have a great client care factor, most buy retail and I have never had to advertise as all my clients have been word of mouth. Two even followed me when I moved to Yorkshire, I have a client who travels to me for colour from the isle of white and one from Wales so I think I know what I'm doing..

That's when you get staff! And make sure they know to leave a long bit at the back when cutting and not to get too close to the root!

Are you genuinly taking the piss lol ?

Troll

If u don't have any regrowth then u
Should do full head colour u would leave with no regrowth at all. Highlight there will always be even a tiny bit of regrowth lol

You got it mister!

Only thing you are missing is the question, "So shall we do you a regrowth inbetween to keep those nasty roots at bay?" And then bring them in every 3 weeks baby! :)

To be honest haircut I always leave
Long client ask for one inch I cut half coz the other girl that work with me always cut 2 much and 5 clients in 3 weeks came back to complain one came back crying haha

Long client ask for one inch I cut half coz the other girl that work with me always cut 2 much and 5 clients in 3 weeks came back to complain one came back crying haha

And your client crying is funny how?!?!?!

Same hun I have a ladue that come from paris after moving there with her husband and she wont let anyone else do it because she says I pay so much attention to detail building a loyal relationships like this is what brings in yhe money not conning them and carrying out a half arsed service so you can make a few extra quid x

I usually cut half an inch then ASK the client if they would like more off because clients ideas of an inch are usually different to mine so I cut less ask them and they will say that's fine or a bit more x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back