Foot in mouth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dear nan god bless her we went into the fish and chip shop to get lunch forgot what my mum wanted so hung out the door and shouted to her waiting in the car do you want cock or rod instead of cod or rock

I was talking to my Dad who is 54, he was asking me about a client if just had in and said "how old were they, 40's?" To which I replied nowhere near as old as that... Dad then interrupts to say thanks very much :p xx

I'm like a walking carry on film.Its a family joke ..only today I welcomed a client with ooh that's a big one..its a bit wet give it a shake and stick it in there.It was his umbrella but my husband was giggling away in the background...and it was big ,one of those big golf umbrellas.:)

I was once in the body shop and there was a display looked like a cute little display with vintage blankets and a hat, well I went over and starting touching it saying to my friend ah look isn't it lovely, at that moment I realised it was a little granny in a motorised wheelchair!! OMG! I practically ran out the shop I really don't no what how I got so confused !!! Xx

I was once in the body shop and there was a display looked like a cute little display with vintage blankets and a hat, well I went over and starting touching it saying to my friend ah look isn't it lovely, at that moment I realised it was a little granny in a motorised wheelchair!! OMG! I practically ran out the shop I really don't no what how I got so confused !!! Xx

Ha ha that's hilarious! X

I was on the phone to my very goodlooking, young and single boss (office job) and the reception was cutting out and I accidentally said "hold on I'm trying to find a good spot" I couldn't look him in the eye at work...
After I left that job he also happened to become my OH after a little while.
Best moment hehe 😂🙈😊

Today I was in pennys earlier (primark to you lovely uk geeks) and i pointed out this hideous jumper to my mam, and started to laugh, she then got a fit of the giggles and basically shouted its hideous little did she know there was a woman who had made a beeline to this jumper behind her, she reached out her arm to pick it up heard my mam say how hideous it was awkwardly dropped her arm and bypassed us both. I felt like a cow but was swallowing my face trying not to laugh hysterically.

Latest posts

Back