For all the new geeky masters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Done All Of You

:) Well done to all of you and I think it is absolutely brilliant the way you all respect and support each other - it has set such a good example to all of us new to the nail industry. Cheers!!!!

absolutly brilliant news! well done all of you!!!!!!!!!!!

me tummys just rolled over lol

congrats to all that passed, i am soo pleased for you ,i hope i will do it one day !!) , take care and enjoy your sucess, love dee

congrats guys ;)

You all get the Chiqueta Bannana Sticker of fun now :D

Congratulations girls

well done you all deserve it :green:

Well all I can say is.....................I told you so!!!

Well done to you all.............I really am so truly pleased for you all. It was a fab day and an absolute honour to be Debbie's model. For about the past 6 weeks every time I've spoken/seen Debbie and we've spoken about the MQD the blood has just drained from her face and straight away you'd know she was really worried.

I'm glad to say that my theories were right!!!!..........if your teacher encourages you to sit your Masters, she/he is doing so because she/he feels you're ready..........why else would they recommend you do it if they felt you would fail - no benefit to them and certainly no benefit to you. (However, don't expect it to be a walk in the park..........alot of hard work is required!)

They give you all the theory required, and this is really where it comes down to you............if you think you can just walk through the exam without any prior studying, then chances are your gonna find it tough, however, spend the time reading your notes and that exam is gonna become a whole lot easier.

The last time I saw Debbie prior to her MQD was on her Rebalancing class which was 3 weeks prior...........she doesn't do L&P on a daily basis as she is more a Gel user, therefore she was having to practice after work with her L&P.........well the difference in her application was amazing and I was so proud that she had really given it her all. Well done Babe.........I am so pleased for you.

Well done girls you all performed perfectly on the day.........and well done also to Liza for making it all so special for them.

Love you all
Dellie xxxx

Just thought I would say congratulations to you all too!! It is wonderful to have a great teacher but a great teacher looks forward to having great students!!! Looks like Liza found some huh!!!!:biggrin:

Welcome to being part of the finest, most talented NAIL TEKS GLOBALLY!! Be proud, ALWAYS do your utmost and be INSPIRING to all!!!!!

Love and admiration!

i'm soooo sorry that i couldn't offer my congrats online at the time , i've only just sorted out my pc probs :sad:

i've really enjoyed reading all the posts on this subject, & i'm very flattered by the lovely comments that i've read.

it was my 1st masters qualification day as an ambassador, so i was always going to boo, but seeing as my lovely students were all my fellow geeks, the tears really flowed!!!

i really tried to make it a special day for them all to remember..

they all had to leave the room while i added up the final scores & "staged" the room ready for graduation.
i was mightily relieved when i knew that they had all passed, & it was a greater pleasure when i realised that ruth had got highest marks 4 the practical.

i had arranged the chairs to all face the front, & i scattered little gold stars all over the floor & their chairs ( not sure i will b doing that bit again as i'm still finding them!)

i had a few nibbles & a box of celebrations on the side...
the champange glasses & the pink champers were waiting patiently...

they had been told not to come in until they heard the "music" (i stole that idea from team creative!)

for reasons that i've stated b4... i chose usher's YEAH!

so.. cue the music...(LOUD!!)

in they come clapping & beaming!

they take their seats, & i don't know who's heart is beating faster, theirs or mine!

i then had the lovely job of telling them that they had all graduated(after the music had finished!)

after they had regained their seats! i told them that i had 2 prizes to give out
1 for the highest score in the practical
1 for the highest score in the theory.

i had scoured the high street at lunch time for the right thing, & i eventually found these lovely orchids in their own water bubble, so i had them wrapped.

when i called out ruth's name & presented her with her flowers, it was only a matter of who would blub 1st!!

next it was nicki's turn to accept her prize for the highest score in the theory,
more tears!!

then the champers, yahaaayyy!!!

i then realised that as the models had stayed to witness them graduate, i only had 8 glasses, so that is why u may see a picure of me drinking the tiny bit left from the bottle!!!

i'd prepared a speech for graduation about them being on the path of greatness & how they had all chosen to take their education to the next level.....
it never got said, but , u know what...
i don't think it needed to b said.
these 4 people had given everything they had to pull off a raise in their skill level, that was awe inspiring.

ruth, debs & nicki don't use l & p as their everyday product .
sarah only did her conversion late last year.

the problem that all of them had was lack of confidence in their own abilities.

well, that is now unfounded & they will continue to go onto strength after strength.

they r TRUE GEEKS WITH THE PASSION FOR SELF IMPROVMENT.

I SALUTE U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love liza xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back