?? for Axiom or The Wax Queen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxprincess

Reaction score
I was at America's Beauty Show over the weekend and I went to a demo for Male waxing. It was quite interesting! Lori just did the balls, johnson, and crack. Do guys have "styles" like girls do? The guy was pretty hairy so it would be hard to stop waxing once you started! What tends to be the most popular? How long does it take? Can you tell this isn't too popular in my area yet?

The fella's usually ask for all their pubic hair ro be removed but I try to get them to leave a strip that graduates into their tummy hair as it looks a bit strange bald and then hair. They don't tend to go for shapes though.

My most popular treatment is The Sunga which is butt crack,sac,penis and as much or as little of the pubic hair removed as they wish. First visit allow an hour and if they come back 4 weeks later, it'll take half that time. xxxx

Hi Aubrey,

In my experience, most fellas will ask for varying degrees of hair to be left above the penis - some do have it all removed, most will leave a square/rectangle/triangle of differing widths and heights. As Kim said, if the chap has a hairy tummy and legs, it can look a little strange to have it all taken away - those that do go totally bald tend to be either naturally hairless on the torso or will have their chest and abs waxed as well.

The vast majority of my customers who get their groin done also want their butt waxed, although I have several clients who just get the butt waxed and not the front.

With the exception of charity waxes, I've only ever once had a male client ask for an exotic "shape" to be waxed into the area - he wanted racing stripes...! :eek: I've never been asked for gems or dayglo colours either, lol, although a couple of chaps have recently enquired about covering grey hairs.

HTHs :D

ooh kim that sounds scarey! lol :eek:

Thanks! I don't know if I would want my guy to get racing stripes... You know, just adding stripes to your car makes it faster!!

Thanks! I don't know if I would want my guy to get racing stripes... You know, just adding stripes to your car makes it faster!!
PMSL :lol:

LMAO!!!! xx

Latest posts

Back