forever french gels..your comments please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you got INT, then try their base instead of Akzentz base..and cure it for at least 1:30 min. That will give you almost a "dry" surface...and the white will not run.

I don't use Star as my gel...just as a thin base..apply it thin and almost scrub it into the nail.

INT is very compatible with Akzentz

I just wanted to say that they are beautiful. I always thought it would be really hard to sculpt with gel due to it's fairly runny consistency but maybe that's because I use self-levelling gel which I assume would be no good for sculpting - dur!! :rolleyes: (You always get one, don't you!!!)

Beautiful!!!!!

I wish mine were half as good as yours. :flower:

Beautiful as usual Anna :salute: You inspire me to keep going with the sculpting. ;)

Hi Anna,

Just wanted to say that your gel nails are awesome. Well done! I have never seen gels look so good. If I could do gel nails that good I would be so happy. I only do them occasionally, as most people ask for L & P. What kind of gels do you use. I have tried LCN, pretty good, Light Elegance, okay too and am just sampling Young Nails Gels.

Only thing I hate about gels is having to file/buff them off. What is your opinion on this. Do you do Liquid & Powder at all. I love the natural look of your gels.

Hi Anna.

Which gel do you prefer out of Light Elegance, Light Concept or Young Nails.

If Young Nails is simular to Nailbasics (which I think it is) then Young Nails :D .

More nails....I did those today.....

http://groups.msn.com/BeautyPro/nailenhancements.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=278

Anna they are beautiful!!!

Are they sculpted?

Anna, gorgeous as usual :salute: which is more than I can say for the sculpts I did today :pukeoff: I had my lady with the wonderful fan-shaped nails again. I was feeling like crap which didnt help but I know thats no excuse. Her nails flair out so wide at the free edge and thy're so narrow at the cuticle. She insists on me doing p&w but the white free edge just seems to draw more attention to it. I cant do her white too deep at the sides to make it look more elongated because she has really short beds.(wish I could draw a pic). I know I'm probably not being too clear :rolleyes: but, if you can understand what I'm trying to say - can you offer any advice - other than dump her before she ruins my reputation before I have chance to build it :rofl:

why not do Makeover Magic - teaches you how to 'fix', fan nails, hook nails, bitten nails, ski-jump nails, flat nails etc - sounds like it would help you :rolleyes: :?:

Hi Mrs Geek, What is 'makeover magic' :hit:

Just wanted to say that I had a peep at your new gel nails pic. Brilliant. How do you get such good smile lines with gel.

They are again so beautiful, I must book a flight and come over>>>>>>>>>>>
love Ruth

kitty said:

Anna they are beautiful!!!

Are they sculpted?

These were a backfill, she has her own nails underneath, so I guess you could call it a natural nail overlay too....she has been my client for about 7 years

nothingbutnails said:
Just wanted to say that I had a peep at your new gel nails pic. Brilliant. How do you get such good smile lines with gel.
I cure 1 at a time, and meanwhile I work on the other hand, I also use thicker white gels, not a "paint on" type

Makeover magic is one of CND's master classes. It deals with problem nails.

Adele

nothingbutnails said:
Hi Anna.

Which gel do you prefer out of Light Elegance, Light Concept or Young Nails.

I just got my samples of Young Nails. The whites are absolutely gorgeous!
You will be able to get a nice smile line with them, for sure. I like the viscosity of Snow.
I applied some on tips, take a look. The smile line is actually sharper in real life then on this picture.
I applied the white and then Flex over it and above.

http://groups.msn.com/BeautyPro/mysalon.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=277

Awesome Anna! You are the master. I think they look perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back