forked brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
My new eziflow GM does what i can only describe as fork.. it separates during application.. i thought after a few uses it would sort itself out.. but i am always wiping and trying to get it back to a point..
any ideas on whats happening?

Have you got any acrylic stuck in it?

sometimes this can be caused by a bent over hair , use your fingers to spread it and have a look , being careful not to damage it, (you can clip the hair off at the base), most reputable nail suppliers know this can sometimes happen and will more than likely swap it for a new one.

Mine did this last week, sooo bloody annoying. I have had a peeky inside and cant see anything that would cause it other than the fact that is a cheapy brush (but I love it) So I figured I'd wash it, not much to lose as it wasn't expensive. So after i washed I left it for 24 hours and then used my hair straighteners on the lowest they would go to just flatten it again and voila - it's like a new brush.

I wouldnt hae done this on a more expensive brush, i'd be too scared to ruin it lol.

When my L&P skills are better I will invest in a better quality one but atm this one does me fine.

hope you get it sorted, you'll need it for that colour fade on your toes!!!!

sometimes this can be caused by a bent over hair , use your fingers to spread it and have a look , being careful not to damage it, (you can clip the hair off at the base), most reputable nail suppliers know this can sometimes happen and will more than likely swap it for a new one.

Thanks to all for advice.. I had a look and it seems to be fine as far as any bent hair at the ferrule.. I have had it soaking in monomer over night.. Blutacked to the wall with just the flags in the dish.. (thanks sher) and it seems to have worked.. So loks like there probably was some product.. (thanks beautynails) anyway.. i wasnt aware you could get refunds on faulty product!! i know you should be able to.. but wasnt aware you could.. so thanks!:green:

Ant decent supplier should refund/replace anything there is a problem with. Although I have ditched one supplier for not refunding.

Latest posts

Back