found this in our local paper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Evening All!

I saw this artical in our local paper and desided to to cut it out and keep it.I'm not to saw if you can read it but thought it might be of interest to you all.

th_2007-05-11001.jpg

sorry I can,t see it at all...

yeah sorry unless i can find a magnafieing glass yeah not so much

whats it about sarah...?

Well with a creak in my neck I managed to read the Lets nail it Title :lol:

It must be newsworthy or you wouldn't have done a thread :)

Can you give us the lowdown?

Hey Sarah, was it about a great local tech ...enlighten us because any press about the nail industry, good or bad is very welcomed...I'd love to read what they said.

Well I think that's a very positive article for a local rag!

Hey Sarah, was it about a great local tech ...enlighten us because any press about the nail industry, good or bad is very welcomed...I'd love to read what they said.
Hi All!
Sorry for not repliing to this thread last night,and also sorry it wasn't easie to read.I don't have a scaner so I couldn't scan the artical but I texted my brother last night because I think he has a scaner so hopeful will put the artical up next weekend when I'm in london.

Please forgive me I did at lest upload the artical.:hug:

nailsinlondon and emmsybabes have put up a link for everyone so it can be read , so no worries sarah! :green:

nailsinlondon and emmsybabes have put up a link for everyone so it can be read , so no worries sarah! :green:
It looked rather differant to what I've got here at home.I've just had a text back from my brother and he has said I can scan it next weekend at his flat and then put it up on here for you all.

It looked rather differant to what I've got here at home.I've just had a text back from my brother and he has said I can scan it next weekend at his flat and then put it up on here for you all.
The reason this may look different is because it was published on the internet are the words the same? Is it the same article?

It was printed in black and white in the paper - and it is in colour on the website - this is the only difference I think.

Makes a change, usually they write rubbish

Latest posts

Back