FREE HOTEL sunday night for Olympia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily

Reaction score
Hope this is in the right forums

I booked a hotel through the internet for myself and Lee to go to Olympia and with him being in hospital, probably for about 2 weeks and then pins in his leg for about 12 weeks we cannot go so i have tried to cancel the hotel.......well they have said i cannot cancel so if anyone wants to go, i would rather give it away than waste it.....

Its on Kennsington High Street (hilton)

Just Bed i'm afraid and its a double non smoking room.....

If anyone is intrested please pm me

Amanda

wow what a lovely gesture lily, would love to go myself but dont know if i could get anyone to go with me :cry: also falls on my birthday!

Hope Lee feels better soon and hes not in too much pain

Pips i also have two return tickets from wakefeild westagate to Kings cross too.......departing wakefeild at around 8.30am on sunday and departing kings cross on monday around 6.30pm??????

Typical aint it :rolleyes:

Amanda

Yes thats typical, the kinda thing that would happen to me & has done, the last 2 shows ive been ready to go with my cousin (also my boss) and both times had to cancel it, 1st time her grandson was taking into hospital, 2nd time her back went the day b4 lol

I have glynis & lanclass coming over sunday for a little get to gether and 1 on 1 training and tip sharing otherwise i would have jumped at the chance!

Never been to a show b4.

Never mind Pips......i'm sure you will have fab day anyway......

Amanda

Have pm'd u lily :hug:

JUst to let you all know that the two return tickets to london and a stay at the Londong Kennsington Hilto have been taken........i couldnt bear for them not to be used as its just a waste and i would rather give then to someone who will appreciate them

Hope you have a nice time.......:hug:

Amanda

Lily said:
JUst to let you all know that the two return tickets to london and a stay at the Londong Kennsington Hilto have been taken........i couldnt bear for them not to be used as its just a waste and i would rather give then to someone who will appreciate them

Hope you have a nice time.......:hug:

Amanda

its nice that you found someone to have them hunnio.... send Lee our love :hug:

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back