FREE Monday Mentor Days....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i would love it if there was a mentoring day in south west essex (near lakeside) lol, as i have to use public transport.......

I would like to be shown everything about fabric# (there is always something to to find out).

Anyone from creative would do but would love it to be Gigi.

anyday is good for me.

champers and nibbles mmmm........... maybe coffee and nibbles as i dont think i can handle drink lol

Are the training days all day, I would love to go to as many as I can, but I unfortunately work Monday's, if they were afternoon then I may be able to swing it and have some 1/2 day holidays.

sunday's would be good.... with Marco.

As creative have customers all over the country, it would be great if the sessions could be moved around a bit! Although I have been up to head office and back in a day (Shropshire to Leeds) is is quite a journey! I'm not suggesting you visit us all personally - though you'd be very welcome - but perhaps some sort of regionalised sessions. Say, Manchester, Birmingham etc. Give us other girls a fighting chance to come along!

I can but ask eh????
Alialy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

It would be great if there were regional mentor sessions and I would love to be tutored on custom blending.

Monday Mentor days???? Never heard of them but am glad to have now. I would learn everything there is to know, would even come if they were to refresh my memory and skills. PLEASE can you do some at Oxford and Maidenhead Academy's, Leeds is too far away:cry:

1. What would you like to learn about - anything at all nail related?
ANYTHING ALL - ITS ALL EDUCATION. A CLASS ON FINISHING WOULD BE GOOD COS THATS WHERE I STRUGGLE! MIGHT SEEM DAFT BUT ID LIKE TO SEE FRENCH POLISHING AND HOW TO ACHIEVE THE PERFECT POLISH.
2. Who would you like to learn with (could be ANY Creative Ambassador from anywhere)
ANYBODY - WHOEVER IS THE BEST PERSON TO TALK ABOUT THAT SPECIFIC AREA.
3. What or who would you like to see more of...?
ID QUITE HAPPILY SIT THROUGH ANYTHING!
4. Are Mondays good days? (we always thought so because so many salons and teks don't open/work Mondays)
MONDAYS ARE GREAT FOR ME COS I CAN COME AFTER WORK - AND IM HALF WAY TO LEEDS THEN. (I LIVE ABOUT 55 MILES FROM LEEDS)
5. Does Champagne and niblets float your boat?? maybe you'd like to see Jelly Beans and Punch??? I DONT LIKE CHAMPAGNE AND I HAVE TO DRIVE ANYWAY (BORING) NIBBLES ARE FINE!

I would be happy to receive tuition on any aspect of nails as it's all new to me!! With any educator willing to give their time.
Mondays are good for me and a good cup of tea and some biccis would do me fine as I would be driving.:)

would these days be open to anyone who is a nail tech but not creative trained? may be a small charge for non creative trained.
if yes, then i would be interested in all training, as this will help me get better. any mentor would be good, but it would be nice to meet every one. chanpange is not my thing, would be happy for a cuppa. early in week would be good. maybe some evenings as alot of people work in other jobs during the day.

i would love too go, if i am welcome.

I would love it if we could have a mentoring session in Bham with Marco, or obviously any of the idols would be fab! Sundays would be good but anyday fine!

Id like to be shown custom blending,finishing,smile lines,sculpting,mix ratio....the list goes on!

Is it possible you might do one in Bham or are they always in Leeds?

Oh and Champagne and nibbles definately float my boat!! :green:

1. What would you like to learn about - anything at all nail related?
Retailing, equiptment care (how to look after brushes, tools etc), timing probs
2. Who would you like to learn with (could be ANY Creative Ambassador from anywhere)
Diane Plummer, Samuel Sweet (dont know much about the others)
Discounts/special offers on the night.
4. Are Mondays good days? (we always thought so because so many salons and teks don't open/work Mondays)
Sundays would be good and a little more frequently would also be great.
5. Does Champagne and niblets float your boat?? maybe you'd like to see Jelly Beans and Punch???
Absolutely floats my boat, in fact turns my boat into a speed boat woohoo!

Wish Lists please and let's see if can make some come true! :!:[/quote]

I think everything I would love is included in one of these lists at least, but I would just like to echo the plea to have some arranged at Maidenhead, or somewhere a bit more southerly! I've only ever heard of them at Leeds, and its a long old way up there!

And Champagne does it for me everytime - just need to persuade hubby to drive me over then!

Retailing
Sculpting
How to set up displays in windows and shops to boost sales
lots more classes they are fantastic

Mondays are a great day to have the mentoring, think the classes are fantastic. I hate the drive there but its all worth it when i get there.

I would love to have these at a more central location. Custom blending, sculpting, and smile lines, with any of the team. and a good cup of tea always does it for me.:lol:

I love the idea of Monday Mentoring, but as many have said I am way too far from Leeds to feel the benefit.....do any of your other Ambassadors do this? Do the Leeds Ambs get paid for it.....or time off in lieu etc and is this what is stopping others from doing it, as in they don't get paid, even though they could get some great spin off business as a result?

I think it sounds like we need to do MONDAY MENTORING in ALL OSNS as this will help those that live a ways from Leeds. I will print off all these comments and will come back to you all with a plan. Thank you as always for the feedback!!

[1. What would you like to learn about - anything at all nail related?
5. Does Champagne and niblets float your boat?? maybe you'd like to see Jelly Beans and Punch???

1- I would love to get some mentoring on custom blending-competition nails-extremely deep smile lines-anything fabric# related-retailing-
2- I would love to learn with samuel sweet-mandini-ketan-gigi rouse- and any other ambasseders to be totally truthful!!
3- Anything and everyone!
4- If i was to receive free training, then i would ensure that anyday is fine by me!! But if i really had the pick of the days, then it would have to be fri/sat/sun
5- Although i like champagne, i would be driving, so a lovely cuppa coffee/tea would go down well!

Can i just say that it would be fantastic if there were these mentoring sessions a little nearer to where i live. I mean its a nightmare just gettin a ferry off the isle of wight at times! Also if there was no chance of having these mentoring days down south, then could you do say 2 mentoring courses one after the other? Perhaps one at 1pm covering one subject, and another at 5pm covering a different subject? This would make the really long journey extra worth-it!!

Hey Mrs Geek,

You would be more than welcome to use my salon on the isle of wight to do some mentoring!! I'll even put you up in a lovely hotel, and show you the sights!!! Please.......?!!!!

pinkshell_nails said:
Hey Mrs Geek,

You would be more than welcome to use my salon on the isle of wight to do some mentoring!! I'll even put you up in a lovely hotel, and show you the sights!!! Please.......?!!!!

Well that is very lovely of you :hug: ... I am not sure how many Creative teks we have there (or others) that may be interested.... I will certainly mention it in the meeting though. Thank you again:!: ;)

Mrs Geek said:
Well that is very lovely of you :hug: ... I am not sure how many Creative teks we have there (or others) that may be interested.... I will certainly mention it in the meeting though. Thank you again:!: ;)

Well theres 3 in my salon, and i know of another 4 on the isle of wight. Im sure others from just over the water would not mind a little trip to the island for a spot of mentoring! Its only 20mins on the fast cat ferry!!!

Latest posts

Back